Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth v Bolton

Comments

• Options
    Congratulations Bournemouth. Prob the best footballing team in the league.
    Enjoy your solo season in the prem league. Can't wait for the fans to be calling for Eddie Howes head when they lose 4 or 5 on the bounce in January. I'm not bitter honest just bloody jealous
  • Options
    Makes me very jealous watching this.

Delighted for Yann
  • Options
    Saturday was always a piss up whatever the situation and possibly a chance to celebrate the demise of a filthy club ..... Fingers crossed
  • Options
    It's refreshing that the 2 most attacking teams will get automatic promotion, when you think of teams like Leicester and McLeish's Birmingham who ground out 1-0s
  • Options

Having seen us dismantled by Watford and witnessed Bournemouth's unrelenting intensity tonight, we are miles away from competing at the top even despite our recent improvement.

You're talking about the top two clubs in the division who have spent the last three years building their squads.
    We've been building for just 12 months and I would suggest that we are more than halfway towards a squad which can have a crack at the play-offs next time around.
    You say "miles away"... I'd say three more quality players plus replacing any quality which leaves.
    The most obvious difference is the finishing and fixing that won't be cheap.
    How many of our team would get into Watford or Bournemouth's? JBG, maybe Henderson and/or Gomez?

Admittedly you say a 'crack at the play offs' but still....
  • Options

Saturday was always a piss up whatever the situation and possibly a chance to celebrate the demise of a filthy club ..... Fingers crossed

Who on earth are you talking about ?

;-)
  • Options
    Will they have a pitch invasion ....... I think even Bournemouth have a bit of personality to do one .....
  • Options
    So, if we beat them 23 nil and.......
  • Options
    do hope the fans don't run on the pitch.
  • Options

Will they have a pitch invasion ....... I think even Bournemouth have a bit of personality to do one .....

Tonight yes, Saturday no
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They could ground share with Southampton and play on alternate Saturdays until they build their new Russian funded stadium in the outskirts of Bournemouth.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

You bloody toss pot Karanka wanker. Saturday is going to be hell now. All you to was bloody draw.

Spot on Nick.

Bournemouth would have come to the valley still needing a point to go up.
    Boro should beat Brighton at home.

Bournemouth don't play for draws(lesson for Peeters)

could have been a great game.

Middlesbrough have an idiot for a manager.

If you made a mistake like that in a youth sunday League you would be asked to resign.

If the boro dug out didn't know that Norwich were 1-1 with Rotherham with all the social media giving instant details.

I just hope they miss out by one point.

We could have been party poopers.

• Options
    disgraceful scenes.
  • Options
    This commentator believes it could happen the amount he's gone on about the bloody goal difference.
  • Options
    I'd hate to be in Bournemouth position. Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Over 3,000 retweets in five minutes.

Whoever put out that tweet deserves a pay rise.
  • Options
    Our best chance is to win 19 penalties and rely on Yoni to stick them away. Get some diving practice in lads!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Yes, when Bournemouth get one they look for two then three. Luzon has said this is his philosophy. It takes time to bring in your ways and I hope to see it next season. We will need to strengthen so we have Watt, Igor and a couple of other decent options. Need to keep JBG. Need to splash out on a quality midfielder to play alongside Cousins - Diarra good cover. I don't think we are too far off to be honest but will require that push and improving the squad where we can. Not sure how we can improve on JBG so he will have to sign up to another year.
  • Options
    8,000 RTs in under 10...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Look i know the Oystons are rubbish
    and "we pay you benefits" but i don't hate Blackpool.

• Options

That tweet just got a mention on BEIN Sports in Dubai. :smile:
  • Options
    #Yannkfest
  • Options
    Managed to scrounge myself 60 odd favourites off that tweet too , well played Comms team
  • Options

That tweet just got a mention on BEIN Sports in Dubai. :smile:
    15,000 retweets. That's crazy
  • Options
    15,000 RTs in under 15 minutes...
  • Options
    Rothko said:

Just given my season ticket away for Saturday, not going to celebrate or applaud the money laundering, and cheating of rules that has Bournemouth in the position there in.

Sorry, can you explain this, with some substance ?