Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Bent and Derby
  • Joe Pigott and Southend!
  • Dany N'Guessan and Larissa FC
  • Matt Spring and St Neot's Town.
  • Fulham and Parker?
  • Omar Pouso and Club de Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata
  • mrbligh said:

dickplumb said:
    Former star? Swansea and shelvey? Arsenal and the coq/jenk?
    Isn't this "Former Star to Return" meaning former star to return to Capital in relation to Darren Randolph returning to capital with West Ham, not a former star returning to us? A bit of a misleading title to his article, but that's how I read it.
  • Madz said:

mrbligh said:

dickplumb said:
    Isn't this "Former Star to Return" meaning former star to return to Capital in relation to Darren Randolph returning to capital with West Ham, not a former star returning to us? A bit of a misleading title to his article, but that's how I read it.
    "On their return to England, Guy Luzon's side will play a further four warm-up matches, two of which will be at The Valley.

One of the games could see a former star return to The Valley."
  • edited June 2015
    Young Kevin Lisbie and Barnet would be my guess...
    Madz said:

mrbligh said:

dickplumb said:
    No, it mentions a former star returning for a friendly as in "One of the games could see a former star return to The Valley."
  • Sponsored links:

• Madz said:

mrbligh said:

dickplumb said:
    "On their return to England, Guy Luzon's side will play a further four warm-up matches, two of which will be at The Valley.

One of the games could see a former star return to The Valley."
    Ahhh missed that part.... thanks :-)
  • Tal Ben Haim set to sign for Maccabi Tel Aviv

Southend want Piigy on loan or perm next season

• One of the games could see a former star return to The Valley.

My bet is Reza. For, as you say, one game.
  • mrbligh said:

dickplumb said:
    As Coq is a first team regular for Arsenal now I can't see that happening. Shelvey also is a big part of Swansea's side. They really have moved on and we simply aren't close to their league, literally and metaphorically.

Luke Varney. Or maybe it really is Scott Sinclair, in which case I will pretend that I was never joking and knew all along and spend the next couple of years consistently referring to my original post, talking about being ITK and making cryptic comments about boardroom manoeuverings. Which will be nice for you.

• I think it is West Ham but the friendly could be scuppered by their involvement in the Europa Cup.
  • Also the press use the word "star" very loosely.

Ruben Bover Izquierdo?
  • My initial thought was Poyet and Wet Spam as part of the comp package, or something a bit left field, like Stephan Andersen and Copenhagen as part of the Vetokele deal
  • edited June 2015
    Newcastle (Rob Elliot) or Barnet (Kevin Lisbie)
  • Came on CharltonLife today... Saw there were 50 comments on this thread... thought something BIG was happening involving Charlton and their transfer activity... click on the link, and...

NOT A BLOODY THING lol!
  • Buyens and Standard Liege ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Shaun Bartlett and the Golden Arrows
  • Fulham and Scott Parker :wink:
  • Where's Danny Green now ?
  • It won't be a team in our league as you don't play pre season friendlies v other champ teams. Bournemouth, West Ham or Swansea I reckon...
  • Michael Turner to return ??
  • Akpo Sodje to form an MLS franchise to rival David Beckham, then bring it to SE7.
  • Nicky Bailey and Millwall?
  • Nicky Bailey and Millwall?

Bailey is no longer with Millwall

• I think the word star gives it away.

Mcoxo and Brentford.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!