Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• In all honesty id be more than happy if this did happen, mentioned earlier in the thread that we might be interested in him.
  • So upon leaving The Valley he entered a wormhole that only goes to Sparrows Lane?

Or is there a special Hogwarts-style platform?
  • Redrobo said:

A massive coup for Charlton in the next few days with jelle vossen coming in on a 4 year contract after being spotted having a walk around the valley before heading off with meire to sparrows lane.

Hi, good news if true. Where did you hear this?
    I can't say his name as will get in loads of crap for telling people. But he works there.
    Amazing that he can tell the length of the contract from just watching him walk around. Was it his gait that gave it away?
    That is a good point but not once have I said where my mate works in the valley as there aunt many people in his department.
  • ignore 'em finny, they're only jealous
  • Redrobo said:

A massive coup for Charlton in the next few days with jelle vossen coming in on a 4 year contract after being spotted having a walk around the valley before heading off with meire to sparrows lane.

I can't say his name as will get in loads of crap for telling people. But he works there.
    Amazing that he can tell the length of the contract from just watching him walk around. Was it his gait that gave it away?
    That is a good point but not once have I said where my mate works in the valley as there aunt many people in his department.

GRRRRRRRRR be nice be nice be nice be nice. Ok voice in my head I shall not respond.
  • I think they walked all the way there
    cfgs said:

Redrobo said:

GRRRRRRRRR be nice be nice be nice be nice. Ok voice in my head I shall not respond.
    Say what u got to say.
  • Redrobo said:

Communications dep't?
  • I think they walked all the way there

cfgs said:

Redrobo said:

Say what u got to say.
    Can I simply state a few facts and not pass comment on your info.
    1. You arrive completely out of the blue and your first post is insider knowledge.
    2. Even regular posters get stick on here without getting touchy.
    3. Ignore me I am a complete numpty.
  • Sponsored links:

• Redrobo said:

After 36 pages of rubbish and hours wasted logging onto CL to see if there's any news, I'd got myself down to checking posts on the rumours' thread once every 3 days or so. Now you've posted a decent rumour and I'll have to check it every day again. Sod you.
  • Why anyone posts a rumour in here is beyond me. It is not worth the abuse.

Just accept it for what it is worth. This one comes with a bit of providence so counts for more.
  • edited June 2015

Blinding first post That, make him a moderator if it happens .
  • No offence but Andy Delort was coming in and look what happened there.
  • Great post finny thanks for the info

• Thanks finnysmalls. Good to read your post. Why anyone would dare to post a rumour on the rumours thread what with all the snide comments is beyond me. As for those that dig people out for letting us know what they hear. Have a word with yourselves.
  • Jelle Vossen (born 22 March 1989) is a Belgian footballer who plays as a striker for English Championship club Middlesbrough, on loan from KRC Genk, and the Belgium national football team. He is nicknamed The Magician.

if he does sign for us (a BIG IF) that means that 'Boro do not want him and he'll be keen to come down south where it's a bit warmer .. if Boro do want him, it's doubtful he'll sign for us .. realistically, Boro have better promotion prospects than we do, anyway, at 'this point in time' .. he's a very decent player though
  • Jelle Vossen (born 22 March 1989) is a Belgian footballer who plays as a striker for English Championship club Middlesbrough, on loan from KRC Genk, and the Belgium national football team. He is nicknamed The Magician.

Same birthday as me ! ( Different year of course )

Has to be an omen......

• Sponsored links:

• Would be a statement of intent for the likes of JBG looking at where the club is aiming
  • This isn't a rumour but Leon Britton has said he won't do another season sitting on the bench at Swansea. He's 32 so he might struggle to get a Premier League club. Absolutely fantastic player who never loses the ball, I'd love us to go in for him.

Be a slightly younger version of Mark Gower... I'd have him in an instant at the Valley, would be a great playmaker to have
  • @ScandiAgentITK: Charlton Athletic and Leeds United are both interested in signing Icelandic international Birkir Bjarnason from Pescara. #CAFC #LUFC
  • Well the names just get more silly, a player called Jelly!!!! Let's hope that ones a firm rumour...
  • @FLeagueWorld: TRANSFER NEWS: Charlton Athletic interested in former Chelsea winger #cafc #cfc http://t.co/C8fs5l0sFn http://t.co/yd9sgBrJrC
  • Well the names just get more silly, a player called Jelly!!!! Let's hope that ones a firm rumour...

Start of a shake up at the Valley?
  • Belgian media (HNB, RTBF, etc.) say new coach of Standard to be Slavoljub Muslin. Ex Red Star, Levski Sofia, Lokeren &13 other clubs. #cafc

— John Chapman (@BelgoFoot) June 3, 2015

You know how it goes
  • Nice one finny. You've set the ball rolling. Come on down jelle.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!