Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Not much of a poacher type is he? Seemss to like to smack them from long distance. Makes you wonder how many he misses before one goes in the net though.
  • replacement for Bulot ?
  • Worth £1.76m on transfermarkt.

Rated 70 on FIFA 15.

Any others?
  • How is he uninspiring?

He's a winger, valued at almost £2m and has a
    Mixture of goals in that clip.

Are we supposed to be signing Messi and Ronaldo?
  • Is he a winger though? On wiki it says he's a forward?
  • His agents website, 'Forza' describes him as equally comfortable wide or through the middle.
  • His agents website, 'Forza' describes him as equally comfortable wide or through the middle.

That's not his agent, that's his wife and what they do in the sanctity of their own bouduoir...
  • Sponsored links:

• Im officially starting a Peter Odemwingie to Charlton rumour as Katrien has been playing him at Table Tennis.

FACT.

• Im officially starting a Peter Odemwingie to Charlton rumour as Katrien has been playing him at Table Tennis.

FACT.
    #bitrandom

• At the player of the year dinner we asked JBG who he thought would be relegated from the prem. He hoped it wouldn't be Sunderland because of how much he liked Dick Advocaat and his staff who he worked with at AZ. Now that Advocaat is at Sunderland for another year it might be that if JBG goes anywhere it might be there.
    They have more spending dosh than Wolves I would guess.
    Anyway I hope he stays.
  • I'm not sure I could stomach JBG going to Wolves . With some cute spending, we could easily finish above them
  • Cawley often seems to pick on rumours that have some legs, and he flagged up the Wolves story. Would be a real blow if he's prepared to go to another Champ team... maybe he is not thrilled by Luzon?
  • Wolves want JBG?

OK

4m up front, a further 1m after 20 appearances, 2m if they get promoted and a 20% sell on fee and he's theirs.
  • colin1961 said:

Wiggins , harriott , Pigot and Bikey all free to move on

Surely Lepoint must be on that list?
  • colin1961 said:

Wiggins , harriott , Pigot and Bikey all free to move on

Thanks Colin
  • Lepoint is the future, he's building the (cheap) team around him
  • Sponsored links:

• wmcf123 said:

I'm not sure I could stomach JBG going to Wolves . With some cute spending, we could easily finish above them

This
  • Where have Wolves got the money from?
  • Wiggins?!
  • Where have Wolves got the money from?

Apparently selling Sako.
  • is that 'free' as in we won't ask a fee?

• Why wiggins
  • Why wiggins

Always injured? And as a consequence, past his best?
  • Simonsen said:

Why wiggins

Always injured? And as a consequence, past his best?
    agree, not been the same since his injury problems. and maybe they know something we don't?

• So we're left with just fox? Ridiculous decision in my opinion
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!