Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• One transfer we managed too get over the line was, i know this one has been brewing for a while, is the new tea lady from Millwall ?
    She has left Millwall because she didn't just want to be at a club that was good in the cups. We had to offer a sweetener but in the end we got our Girl.
    May i be the first too say Hi Dajarling,
    This is not a spoonerism or a Sexist remark.
    Sam is not a stirrer.
  • One transfer we managed too get over the line was, i know this one has been brewing for a while, is the new tea lady from Millwall ?
    She has left Millwall because she didn't just want to be at a club that was good in the cups. We had to offer a sweetener but in the end we got our Girl.
    Sam is not a stirrer.

How much's a Tea Urn?
  • Its a perfectly reasonable answer and one i have been explaining since the whole thing exploded, Joe Gomez needs to be seen in an club situation alien to the one he was in with us , For him to be evaluated as to the gaps in his development he needs to be judged on his ability to interact with a whole new team, in surroundings that are new, in a whole new training and mgmt set up, and how he reacts being away from his family unit and home life, does it impact his training, his maturity, his concentration and focus, or does it show he can adjust and react to anything along his development path, it probably wont be a club as far nth as liverpool or close enough to be able to commuted daily back to his routes in the sth, Liverpool would be fools to not try this out If when he attends the training ground in his first few days and they feel that its a bit much for him, Personally i feel and i have said it before, If he goes out on loan it would not be for long and he will be in their squad by Xmas

i really dont see how any can see that joe returning to us is beneficial to him or liverpool and for that reason why would they look to do it

Think this is 100% spot-on. Thoughts of Joe coming back for a year are, I think, just wishful thinking. The only way that could have happened is if we had insisted on it as part of the deal and been able to afford the new wages. I doubt we were in a position to do either of these.
    Sam is not a stirrer.

How much's a Tea Urn?
    Undisclosed.

Wouldn't sell it for all the tea in China
  • According to MK Dons OS this is who we are looking at:

Ilombe Mboyo (born 27 April 1987) is a Belgian professional footballer who plays for Genk, as a striker.[1]
  • ross1 said:

With Chris Parkes returning from holiday today, and the players reporting back for pre-season training next Monday (29th), we may now see some movement on in-coming players, this week, let's hope

Ah, so it's Chris's fault then. There's a queue of players waiting outside his office, desperately waiting for him to return so they can sign!
    You need the club secretary to sort out the paper work, and Chris is always involved in transfers, in and out, I would think that they can wait until he comes back from holiday before they put pen to paper, even if the players have agreed to sign. I am not ITK, but would think this is sensible
  • Why do we do it to ourselves? This is Hell and the transfer window is not open yet...
  • ross1 said:

According to MK Dons OS this is who we are looking at:

Ilombe Mboyo (born 27 April 1987) is a Belgian professional footballer who plays for Genk, as a striker.[1]

And how would the MK OS know who we want?
  • sam3110 said:

ross1 said:

And how would the MK OS know who we want?
    I do not know how, but it is on their OS
  • Sponsored links:

• ross1 said:

That rumour cropped up a month or so ago. The club soon denied any interest as soon as the media jumped on him for being a convicted child(?) rapist.
  • ross1 said:

ross1 said:

With Chris Parkes returning from holiday today, and the players reporting back for pre-season training next Monday (29th), we may now see some movement on in-coming players, this week, let's hope

Ah, so it's Chris's fault then. There's a queue of players waiting outside his office, desperately waiting for him to return so they can sign!
    You need the club secretary to sort out the paper work, and Chris is always involved in transfers, in and out, I would think that they can wait until he comes back from holiday before they put pen to paper, even if the players have agreed to sign. I am not ITK, but would think this is sensible
    We spoke to Chris last year in Belgium, and he said the same, all transfers come through him once they are completed to do the paperwork, last year he was super busy before the pre-seasons with the finality's.

So i agree we should see some action now he is back.

• ross1 said:

That rumour cropped up a month or so ago. The club soon denied any interest as soon as the media jumped on him for being a convicted child(?) rapist.
    Did not realise that this was the same player, memory not as good as should be
  • edited June 2015
    So much so, that if he does sign I'll post a picture of my wife's backside (with her permission)in here if he does. That's how sure I am he won't sign.
  • Patrick Bauer has signed, see other thread, well done Chris Parkes for getting the first transfer over the line
  • rmiss

So much so, that if he does sign I'll post a picture of my wife's backside (with her permission)in here if he does.
    Don't bother mate, we've all got photos (and video) of your wife already
    Ok then my Nan
    Does she pass the height test?
  • rmiss

So much so, that if he does sign I'll post a picture of my wife's backside (with her permission)in here if he does.
    Ok then my Nan
    She did when she had legs.
  • Sponsored links:

• ross1 said:

ross1 said:

And yet we sold Gomez while Chris Parkes was away.
  • rmiss

Ok then my Nan
    She did when she had legs.
    I accept your wager
  • ross1 said:

ross1 said:

He cannot officially sign until July 1st, when the window opens
  • The new pitch looks good already, could easily fit in , in the Prem . expect it to be signed for an undisclosed fee shortly .
  • ross1 said:

ross1 said:

ross1 said:

He cannot officially sign until July 1st, when the window opens
    You can sign anytime you like, the restrictions are on playing surely?
  • Bulot to sign permanently this week as well it seems
  • Bulot to sign permanently this week as well it seems

What makes you say that?
  • cafc4life said:

Bulot to sign permanently this week as well it seems

What makes you say that?
    Well he just spent the past 10 minutes on Twitter, retweeting people who have tweeted the fact that they hope to see him back next season. No smoke without fire and all that
  • Think we can pretty much guarantee Bulot will be here next season can't we?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!