Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• edited June 2015
    tricky said:
    Watt pretty much did that last season didn't he ?
  • edited June 2015
    Not only did the Turkish Bursaspor reported to Tom De Sutter. Also Charlton, the English club Standard-owner Roland Duchâtelet and coach Guy Luzon, has jumped into the dance. Club Brugge has let his 29-year-old striker know that it keeps him rather. Koen van Uytvange

From England we received the information that De Sutter received a proposal from Katrien Meire, the CEO who owns Roland Duchâtelet his English team put down. An offer that De Sutter certainly pleases. In an earlier interview with this newspaper last year said De Sutter Charlton: 'Sports include English second division is not interesting. You do not play the European or the title. But you play football each week to 20,000. The experience is better than in Belgium. Take Charlton. You can live in London, leading a great life, playing in a great competition. That would make me say something. "

The Sutter does not say in advance no to a foreign adventure. He said earlier that he would like to taste from a different culture. Moreover, the 14-fold Red Devil realizes that at his age the foreign interest will no longer increase.

Read here how much money will pay for the Turkish Bursaspor De Sutter and for how Club Brugge De Sutter will let go.
  • luke1 said:

http://m.voetbalnieuws.be/news/183707/Pakt_Duchâtelet_uit_met_de_komst_van_De_Sutter

Noticed this article mentions us, I can't translate on my phone thou.

The interest comes mainly from Turkey, but would also Roland Duchâtelet interfere in the debates. The strong man among other Standard and Charlton Athletic De Sutter would like to get to England. A deal that seems definitely ruled out. The fact Sutter had recently been looking at his cards in Het Nieuwsblad . "Sports include English second division is not interesting. You do not play the European or the title. But you play football each week to 20,000. The perception is better than in Belgium. Take Charlton. You can live in London, leading a wonderful life , playing in a great competition. That would be me to say something, "it sounded when.
    When google translated I can't make a word of sense out of that, the quote makes it sound like he wants to come here but at the same time really doesn't want to come here

• "In real #cafc news expect more signings in the next seven days"

We can't be expected to wait that long. Kola would have signed 20 players by now.
  • Source : Club Secretary, Chris Parkes confirmed yesterday and harrased him by Sparrows Lane. he could not confirm names but did say :( two more signings were close to be completed and hopefully will be annouced by end of this week would assume one of these is Bulot?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2015
    I'd imagine Bulot and De Setter
  • cafc-west said:
    Panic will set in after the 6th day.
    SIX Days... Bloody hell thats generous of you, a lot of people were panicking before the PlayOff Finals had finished
  • De Sutter looks like he could be a decent player. Think he's around 6'3 and he's scored a fair few in his time, think this could potentially be the player we've been crying out for a long time - then again, I'm never totally convinced that a player is going to set the world alight in England just because they've done so abroad. Still feel it's a risk worth taking though.
  • looks very confident in front of goal
  • Not too shabby, it's a yes from me
  • Wikipedia stats show De Sutter averaging around 1 in 3 goals per game...probably a bit too good for us...
  • don't care what standard that is he's playing at, there are some very cool finishes in there, both feet and head
  • Think we can pretty much guarantee Bulot will be here next season can't we?

wages agreed but two clubs can't agree a fee
    A lot of people missed my ITK reference to SL being sold and thought this was a joke. Now you know.
  • Sponsored links:

• foxjam said:
    Although this was 2 years ago, he looks too good for us.

He scores with his head, his right, his left & even when he's on the floor.
  • don't care what standard that is he's playing at, there are some very cool finishes in there, both feet and head

That quote could have been found on the Polish Pete thread 2 years ago!
    for all we know (and saw of him) he could be superb...
  • Skywalker... from this interview it seems that he is no longer interested in coming to us. Have I read that correctly?

http://www.sport.be/fr/jupilerproleague/nieuws/article.html?Article_ID=732684&utm_source=jupilerproleague.be&utm_campaign=sportbe_rss&utm_medium=rss
  • skywalker said:

I told you guys almost a year ago, De Sutter was interested in a transfer to Charlton. (He's really very good - prefer him to the likes of Lukaku or Benteke).

The problem is Lukaku and Benteke are both worth 20m+ whereas De Sutter is probably worth a tenth of that, and there will be a multitude of reasons for that
  • foxjam said:
    Although this was 2 years ago, he looks too good for us.

He scores with his head, his right, his left & even when he's on the floor.
    Could have said that of JBG last season though, no? And if he is THAT good then why has no other club gone for him since the 12/13 season? Although I do admit he looks like he has got great ability and composure. I would not say no to him joining.
  • cafc-west said:
    Real eh, Madrid, Sociedad or Betis?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!