Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Player of the year 2014/15 (Jordan Cousins)

12346»

Comments

• Options
    seth plum said:

Chris Parkes ...bloody predictive text.

Thank God Chris doesn't use predictive text when filling out the registration forms then!! We'd be playing the Spanners again next season if we let you loose Seth!! :wink:

Flew out on holiday after the Bournemouth game, but have enjoyed reading the reports from all of you lucky enough to have gone along. I think we have a great bunch of lads ((C) Father Ted). Wouldn't be too fussed about whether they're all social extroverts.

Here's to them all being around next season, along with a few quality additions. :smile:
  • Options
    Well done Fanny for the kind words and for all the hard work that went into another successful POTY dinner. Thanks for everything you do for our club, you are an inspiration to us all.

Make the most of the close season and enjoy the deserved break so you are fully refreshed for our (hopeful) promotion push next year.

Tina and I look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
  • Options
    Very surprised Jordan got it to be honest.

My Player of the season was JBG followed by Henderson and then Cousins.

Be interesting to see the Statbank
  • Options

Are you Paulie in disguise?

• Options

Are you Paulie in disguise?

Just my opinion. Obviously majority of Charlton fans that voted went for Cousins and i respect that.
  • Options
    Well done Jordan, well deserved in my view as I voted for him, although JBG was only just behind.
  • Options
    Jordan may have shaded it because, "he's one of our own".
    If Jordan came from Iceland and JBG was "one of our own", JBG may have shaded it. Likewise Henderson.

Anyway, well done to all 3 and particularly Jordan.
  • Options
    Audio is all available as a podcast, apologies for the delay.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Of all the awards you see or hear about (particularly in the Premiership) - most are meaningless.

But 2 always stand out for me as a true reflection:

The players's player - because they guys alongside you in the team know the whole story,

AND

Supporters' player - because you can't fool the many thousands who watch on a regular basis.

If you look at our past winners, whether our season was good or bad, I think the winner has always been an accurate reflection of the season.

This year, JC had great pressure on him to perform in a changing midfield line-up, with changing tactics and manager. For a young guy, he handled this brilliantly - and is a worthy winner.

Well Done Jordan Cousins.
  • Options
    Disagree that cousins is the best player over the season... Think it would be Gudmundsson, Cousins then Hendo for me in that order.
  • Options
    WHO NICKED MY SPUDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Disagree that cousins is the best player over the season... Think it would be Gudmundsson, Cousins then Hendo for me in that order.

How annoying is it that we live in a democracy...
  • Options
    Who was the players' player of the year?
  • Options
    Dmitrovic.
  • Options

Dmitrovic.

Surely you should have gone for Lepoint ?
  • Options
    But unless Cousins gets 100% of the vote, of course people are going to disagree. The point is most fans thought he was player of the season so he is.
  • Options
    The votes have been cast, and counted...

Cousins won 36% of the vote.

Saying you disagree is now pointless.

(And, no, I didn't vote for him!)

Well done, Jordan...
  • Options
    I heard that Johann and Hendo are going to form a coalition, oust Jordan and be joint POTYs......

.......or I might be getting confused with some other big election going on...