Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Slovenia v England

Sterling should've finished that.

Comments

• Options
    Townsend should have retired - the one who's lips keep moving :angry:
  • Options
    Lineker would've been on the end of that.
  • Options
    Good save from decent Rooney strike
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Sterling should've finished that.

He should.

Don't want to start slagging the bloke off, but I really can't get my head around why fees ranging between 25m - 35m are being quoted for him.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Why is the home end that England are attacking segregated?
  • Options
    stop moaning Kampl.
  • Options
    Cue internet meltdown
  • Options
    shocking defending.
  • Options
    that was pony england
  • Options
    That's me talking up Cahill before the game ffs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Be interesting to see how England react, Slovenia have a great defensive recordat home and although England won the first game quite comfortably they got a penalty within two minutes of going a goal behind in that game.
  • Options
    Doesn't look like they're even bothered. No idea how Rooney still gets in the England team when he puts in 0 effort every time he plays for them.
  • Options

Doesn't look like they're even bothered. No idea how Rooney still gets in the England team when he puts in 0 effort every time he plays for them.

Here we go.

Hes been poor today but zero effort? Probably the last thing I'd accuse Rooney of.
  • Options
    Hodgson surely got to go? One of the most boring turgid England teams I've ever seen.
  • Options

Here we go.

Hes been poor today but zero effort? Probably the last thing I'd accuse Rooney of.
    I agree he certainly puts in effort but he's lack of movement off the ball really slows down England's attack.
  • Options

Hodgson surely got to go? One of the most boring turgid England teams I've ever seen.

As much as I'd like to agree, I struggle to find an alternative at the moment ?
  • Options
    That goal was down to a pathetic throw in by Phil Jones in their half.

• Options
    He gets frustrated. They are doing a job on him but his service and support is shocking.
  • Options

That goal was down to a pathetic throw in by Phil Jones in their half.

Not his first one today
  • Options
    They need a spark. Where's Fran Kirby?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

As much as I'd like to agree, I struggle to find an alternative at the moment ?
    Agreed
  • Options
    Leuth said:

They need a spark. Where's Fran Kirby?

Canada.
  • Options
    Not sure how Townsend still manages to get in the team ahead of Walcott and Milner as well. He has about 1/10th of the ability.
  • Options
    might've missed it but why no Clyne?
  • Options

Not sure how Townsend still manages to get in the team ahead of Walcott and Milner as well. He has about 1/10th of the ability.

Now that I agree with
  • Options
    edited June 2015

But has still managed to get 104 caps and score 47 goals. Not bad for 0 effort.
  • Options
    Cahill is dog breath when he's not got Terry alongside him. So unconvincing. Still don't think we'll lose.
  • Options

Why is our default action to say get rid of the manager. We weren't successful with Keegan, Ericsson, Capello, Hoddle, Venables et al. Look at the team, a back four of Jones Cahill, Smalling Gibbs is not good enough at International level, it probably isn't good enough at Premiership level. The midfield of Delph, Wiltshire, Henderson likewise.

• Options
    What pile of dog shit, 4 v 2 and they score with out even a challenge, Stirling thinks he's world class and wants 100k + a week don't make me laugh I've seen fellas finish better then him on a Sunday morning in charlton park having sunk 20 pints the night before.