Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PDC World Darts Champs 2016

Comments

• Options
    They dubbed out Jesus is a wanker last year on Boxing day whilst I was there.

No idea why
  • Options

I liked the way Michael Smith battled through a tough opponent last night.

Backed him ew at 40/1

Also done Wade at 16s

Thought Smith looked disinterested despite the win, moments of quality but not convinced by his mentality.
  • Options

What's with all the crowd muffling?

Any sweary or dodgy chants are being muffled this year, a few have still sneaked through though.
  • Options
    red_murph said:

I liked the way Michael Smith battled through a tough opponent last night.

Backed him ew at 40/1

Also done Wade at 16s

Thought Smith looked disinterested despite the win, moments of quality but not convinced by his mentality.
    Think hes just got a face that would look disinterested if he was getting a lapdance of Little mix mate.

He looks decent on the doubles and still didn't melt in a tie break.

• Options

Think hes just got a face that would look disinterested if he was getting a lapdance of Little mix mate.

He looks decent on the doubles and still didn't melt in a tie break.

Ha, love it :)
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVG5Iv0eHDI about 8 mins in.

Abit late I know. there was another interview where he seemed worse which was done behind the scenes not by sky sports and that has been taken down. So hopefully its just being pissed rather then something wrong
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Taylor was smashed out of his nut when he was interviewed after his first round match.

100% agree having just watched the interview clearly smashed out of his nut. I remember him not being happy with someone in the front row either during his match in the 1st set.

I hope he's not now turned to booze for whatever reason.
  • Options
    I think they all drink off stage, maybe he just had a off day and went a bit ott.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVG5Iv0eHDI about 8 mins in.

Abit late I know. there was another interview where he seemed worse which was done behind the scenes not by sky sports and that has been taken down. So hopefully its just being pissed rather then something wrong

Cheers for the link. Blimey, does look like he was well pissed!
  • Options
    Loads of empty seats at the back tonight, thought it was sold out?

That's me off, can't watch darts when Klassen is involved.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    red_murph said:

Out of pure curiosity, why?
  • Options

red_murph said:

Sending naked photos of himself to a fifteen year old family friend with a mental illness.
  • Options
    red_murph said:

red_murph said:

Sending naked photos of himself to a fifteen year old family friend with a mental illness.
    Did not know that, my word. Let's pray for young Joe Cullen to knock him out tonight, in either sense of the phrase.
  • Options

red_murph said:

red_murph said:

Did not know that, my word. Let's pray for young Joe Cullen to knock him out tonight, in either sense of the phrase.
    Aye, I just don't understand how he is still allowed to play in the PDC. Obviously no mention of it on Sky but doesnt sit right for me.

From a pure darts point of view I'd like to see Lewis do well tonight, think he has turned himself around and at his very best will be a test for anyone.
  • Options
    red_murph said:

red_murph said:

red_murph said:

Aye, I just don't understand how he is still allowed to play in the PDC. Obviously no mention of it on Sky but doesnt sit right for me.

From a pure darts point of view I'd like to see Lewis do well tonight, think he has turned himself around and at his very best will be a test for anyone.
    Hes turned into a real nice personality, cant understand the abuse he gets
  • Options
    Van de pas is a double of Danny Wallace. ( comedian look him up bit obscure I know)
  • Options
    Klassen was superb against Cullen. I think he is going to go far in the comp. He is still a prick though.
  • Options
    I like Klassen, did this story ever make the papers, or was he charged with anything etc?
  • Options
    got 14 hours community service and had to pay 400 euros compensation to the victim - dont care what his reason was for doing it hes a nonce.
  • Options
    Brilliant game between Barney and Bunting. Great stuff.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    red_murph said:

Brilliant game between Barney and Bunting. Great stuff.

Indeed. Superb
  • Options
    I might out Karel Fraeye out on my 180 board on Tuesday
  • Options
    MVG absolutely on fire !!
  • Options
    Please excuse the drunken post, brilliant day out did our best to get tickets for the evening session; approached touts no joy Dutch buying before we got there.. love em x
  • Options
    going Wednesday - what is the best way to get there..??
  • Options
    That was stunning by MVG, untouchable on that form.
  • Options
    Great night, Bunting cost me a fair wedge, had Wade 4-0, MVG 4-0 and Bunting to win.

Cab was waiting outside, I used Data cars to get home, great service if anybody is going.
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

going Wednesday - what is the best way to get there..??

Cab was £45, if there's 3 or 4 of you that's a no brained as peak travel card was £17
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Going to both sessions today. Should be a good days darts and drinking.
  • Options
    Pick a good barman, Tenner under 4 tokens should get you a few jugs.

Mate pulled the '2 jugs please mate' and just walk off 3 times.