Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PDC World Darts Champs 2016

123457»

Comments

• Options
    4-3 Anderson
  • Options
    Love the darts loathe the commentry!
  • Options
    If only Lewis could up his game when left with a finish.
  • Options

If only Lewis could up his game when left with a finish.

He certainly isn't taking advantage when Anderson lets him in. Will cost him (and me!!) if he doesn't pull his finger out.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Anderson could do with a calculator. 5-3 Anderson now. Lewis falling apart. Anderson saying he can't see!! Turning in to bit of a bizarre game.
  • Options
    Trebles for show, Doubles for dough
  • Options
    "Grievous bodily darts" - to pay homage to the great Sidney W.
  • Options
    breath taking 170 check out
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Thoroughly deserved by Anderson.
  • Options
    More 180s in that final than lies in a KM PowerPoint presentation!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    7-5 excellent final & Anderson deserved it, although Lewis also played very well.
  • Options
    Finished by 9pm Inc 12 sets, I've been up til midnight watching the final before.

On too early imo
  • Options
    Off to the BDO World Championship this afternoon as my mate Pip Blackwell is playing . A very different crowd to Ally Pally but still a lot of fun
  • Options

Finished by 9pm Inc 12 sets, I've been up til midnight watching the final before.

On too early imo

Wouldn't be finished till tomorrow midnight if the final was Justin Pipe v Mensur Suljovic .. :)
    Pipes a twat, remember couple years back he played Newton last game of the night, there was about 90 people in Ally Pally left watching the last 2 sets.
  • Options
    best player won, hopefully they get someone to replace irritant mardle as i don't see how a man that's never won it can give any great insight on how to play a final.
  • Options

best player won, hopefully they get someone to replace irritant mardle as i don't see how a man that's never won it can give any great insight on how to play a final.

What, saying '60' whenever a player step up to the oche or saying whatever the double the player may need to finish isn't an insight.........

• Options
    Mardle is a f*cking wanker, was really getting on my nerves during the Taylor/Klaasen game
    Made a massive point of saying this is the best Taylor has looked, 'looks rejuvenated' with MVG going out etc

Taylor lost
  • Options
    Ecstatic for Anderson, he's so humble in victory, that's what I like to see, sick of the arrogance.

Overall the best world championship for years. Looks like the Taylor reign is now over he can't win anything anymore where before we were lucky if he dropped one or two tournaments a year. There's a lot of promising players out there now.
  • Options
    Big_Bob said:

Mardle is a f*cking wanker, was really getting on my nerves during the Taylor/Klaasen game
    Made a massive point of saying this is the best Taylor has looked, 'looks rejuvenated' with MVG going out etc

Taylor lost

Funny thing is when Mardle was playing (badly) he hated Phil Taylor and slagged him off to anyone that asked.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mardle just wants Taylor to keep playing as Mardle knows he has his job when he retires.

Bristow best by far for insight imo
  • Options
    Big_Bob said:

Taylor lost

They should bring back John Gwynne.
  • Options
    Do love John Parts contribution, the mans a darting legend in my eyes. Actually helps you out on the counting in-play and gives you insight to the hows and why's of things. Rather than Mardles personal preferences and loving of certain players that are being kind to him at the time and what not.
  • Options
    Part: Well that's an excellent T19 to make sure he at least has the possibility of finishing.

Mardle: OH WHAT A SHOT; I LOVE THIS GAME!!!! OHHHH RAYMOND
  • Options
    Wayne Mardle is also a huge Tottenham fan. My prejudice is set there

I like Bristow and Part. Mardle annoys me mildly but I don't pay much attention to any if them now Sid isn't around