Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PDC World Darts Champs 2016

Comments

• Options
    Since the Xmas break, the quality has been absolutely unbelievable!
  • Options

Good game that. Next one should big a good one as well. Since my bet wade blew out, I've lumped in Lewis, which means he'll get knocked out.

We'll know soon. He's toast if Mardle fancies him. :smiley:
    Glad I backed him at 4's. Just checked again and he's 9/4 now. Deserves it if he can get past RVB and then Anderson (who I'm sure will beat Klassen).
  • Options
    Started the day with all my 3 outright bets in the last 8..........now bugger all!
  • Options
    Barney can suck my balls.
    Never fails to let my bet down.
  • Options
    I love Barney so much passion I hope he wins it now. Hated smith glad he lost. Got a feeling Lewis will win overall now though.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    2-0 Lewis.
  • Options

2-0 Lewis.

4-0 Lewis.
  • Options

Barney can suck my balls.
    Never fails to let my bet down.

Love the bloke but can never bet on him, could be six nil to Lewis this. Where he got the 161 check outs from I'll never know.
  • Options
    5-0
  • Options
    What a disappointing game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

What a disappointing game.

Terrible after all the quality we've had so far
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    great performance from barny just v frustrating at times, the leg he just lost could of won if he was hitting a few more 100+, he had the momentum with him just unfortunate even more so when I had him backed at 50/1
  • Options
    Boom! Get in Anderson, brilliant stuff.
  • Options
    Class from Anderson hope he goes on to win the lot.
  • Options
    The way Anderson's playing he could do another before this match is done.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Had to turn the volume down for this one. Everytime I hear Wayne Mardle's voice I just want to smash my TV up.
  • Options
    AND IT'S GLORY, GLORY, GARY ANDERSON
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

Class from Anderson hope he goes on to win the lot.

Me too.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    The SFs lacked the excitement of QF and earlier matches but tonight was about the cream rising to the top. Got to admire the quality.
    Best 2 players in the tournament definitely contest the Final and both could easily make 9 dart finishes tomorrow but Anderson is simply a cut above.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got to fancy Anderson now
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Think Anderson will have too much for Lewis tonight. Hopefully it'll be a better contest than the 2 semis last night.

Given my money is on Lewis, I'll be rooting for him all the way.

As peanuts says, both could easily throw 9 darters. Best 2 players over the tournament.
  • Options
    Anderson for me to win 7-5 or 7-6. Lewis will push him and not sure I can see either player establishing a big lead throughout just Lewis is more likely to have a dip in form for a set or two where Anderson just looks more consistent and finishing well too.
  • Options
    Stuck a fiver on both 7-5 & 7-4 wins for Anderson.
  • Options
    Anderson has looked solid so far, a top man as well, think he will win but wouldn't mind either way.

Lewis has massively matured, needs to up his Doubles from yesterday though. Just hoping for a much closer game than last night.
  • Options
    Should be a rip snorter of a match! Could be one hell of a fast start so either can try to get the mental high ground early doors.
  • Options
    1-1 could be a long night - although Anderson cruised the 2nd set.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    3-2 Lewis.

Lewis does like a 180.
  • Options
    Turning into a good game! Does anyone know what the Dutch fans sing? I was there for QF and couldn't work it out... It's a catchy tune but even after asking a clog wearer near me I still didn't have a clue what he was on about