Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PDC World Darts Champs 2016

Comments

• Options

Wade absolutely useless

I don't think he looked that great all tournament and he was "only" averaging 93 I believe.
  • Options
    Even so, Wade is usually capable of hitting ton+ every other throw. Absolute 59 machine today.
  • Options
    Cashed out when he lost the first. Had the 5-1 loss.
    My money has now shifted to Lewis.
  • Options
    I think Lewis could lose to Wright. 4/1 on him to win the tournament seem terrible odds!
  • Options
    Boo, lumped on Wade

Hope Barney wins it now
  • Options
    on Smith at 40/1 e/w

Hope he smashes Barney
  • Options
    Barney is my biggest Bok ever, he kills my bets all the time whether Ive baked him or his opponent
  • Options
    With you Charltonparklane tonight as on M Smith,J.Wade and P.Wright from the start of the Championship
  • Options
    Anyone else see this the other day?
  • Options
    Looking to go next year what's best way of getting tickets preferably table seats.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Looking to go next year what's best way of getting tickets preferably table seats.

This is your best bet mate.
    http://www.pdc.tv/tickets
  • Options

I think they go sale in June and sell out pretty quickly
  • Options
    It's a case of getting up early, sitting at your computer when the tickets go on sale and being lucky.

There are normally tickets for the earlier rounds though
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    cafc999 said:

I think they go sale in June and sell out pretty quickly
    They do indeed. Got to get in quick. Have always managed to get tickets, even if it has been early rounds some of the time.
    World matchplay in Blackpool and UK open in Minehead are also good tournaments to go to as well.
  • Options

on Smith at 40/1 e/w

Hope he smashes Barney

Great bet that CPL. Wasn't sure about him before the tournament but been massively impressed with him. Big fan of Barney but would like to see Smith go far.
  • Options
    Cheers lads
  • Options
    Smith has thrown this away. RVB on fire after being 3 sets down. 3-3 now
  • Options
    I "got in" imeediately they went on general sale & all the tables seats had gone.

Really you need to have the subscription TV membership to guarantee table seats imo.

Having said that, the aisles were brilliant, looked like more fun and easier to go to the loo.

Definitely going next year.
  • Options

Smith has thrown this away. RVB on fire after being 3 sets down. 3-3 now

Spoke to soon
  • Options
    no think you are correct ricky Smith has thrown it away
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Another absolute humdinger. This is the best Darts World Championship ever.......
    ......if only Peter Manley were still around to provide some needle :smiley:
  • Options
    Gutted as i had 50/1 Smith but great game though
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Good game that. Next one should big a good one as well. Since my bet wade blew out, I've lumped on Lewis to win the tournament which means he'll get knocked out.
  • Options
    I feel sorry for Huntelaar. We know he's there. Can't he just watch the game without having a camera shoved in his face?
  • Options

Good game that. Next one should big a good one as well. Since my bet wade blew out, I've lumped in Lewis, which means he'll get knocked out.

We'll know soon. He's toast if Mardle fancies him. :smiley:
  • Options
    I don't know why Lewis is favourite?
  • Options

He's looked the more impressive of the two in the tournament so far I think.

• Options

He hasn't dropped a set all tournament.

Fine margins TBH as this one is really to close to call IMHO
  • Options
    Looks like Big Mak is watching! Probably the last bloke I expected to be a darts fan
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Great comeback by Wright, but not quite good enough.

Lewis to play Barnie.

Klassen v Anderson.