Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dagenham and Redbridge v CAFC XI - 22 July 2015 - PSF - Match Thread

Charlton return to the scene of one of the club's lowest points in recent history, the 2 - 1 league defeat to the Daggers in League 1.

Much water has flown under the bridge since. The team that day was in March 2011 was:

25 Warner
05 Llera
19 Fry (Solly 62)
34 Jenkinson
36 Dailly
06 Semedo
07 Wagstaff (Reid 62)
16 McCormack (Eccleston 80)
22 Parrett
09 Nouble
10 Wright-Phillips

What is will be tonight will be of much interest.

Will the new signings start?

Will it be more U21s?

Will the trailists from Dulwich get another run out?

Who will be spotted in the crowd and confirmed as the player they've seen on FIFA15 who is brilliant?

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2015
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 10m10 minutes ago
    WE'VE ARRIVED | Welcome to Dagenham & Redbridge. Team news to follow in around 20 minutes #cafc

• Options

Charlton return to the scene of one of the club's lowest points in recent history, the 2 - 1 league defeat to the Daggers in League 1.

Much water has flown under the bridge since. The team that day was in March 2011 was:

25 Warner
    05 Llera
    19 Fry (Solly 62)
    34 Jenkinson
    36 Dailly
    06 Semedo
    07 Wagstaff (Reid 62)
    16 McCormack (Eccleston 80)
    22 Parrett
    09 Nouble
    10 Wright-Phillips

What is will be tonight will be of much interest.

Will the new signings start?

Will it be more U21s?

Will the trailists from Dulwich get another run out?

Who will be spotted in the crowd and confirmed as the player they've seen on FIFA15 who is brilliant?

There are a number of players that I had genuinely forgotten had played for us. Parrett, nouble, worner and fry. That team is woeful.
  • Options

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 10m10 minutes ago
    WE'VE ARRIVED | Welcome to Dagenham & Redbridge. Team news to follow in around 20 minutes #cafc

Wait until oohaah sees our massive away support in this picture.

• Options
    Some decent players in that side though... Solly, Jenkinson, Semedo (was alright but don't tell Wendies), BWP...
  • Options
    On route. Stuck at Barking as the District Line is being a c**t
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Have a feeling we may be looking at the starting line up and saying how it highlights the lack of players. And we were not expecting to be saying that at the end of July.

Think the U21s might need to be used to make up the numbers.

No excuse for Kashi not to play - he has been with the team since Saturday so let's get him out there.
  • Options
    Be interesting to see whether Aribo is given a runout with the first team tonight or whether he'll be saved for tomorrow night.

Based on his performance at Dulwich I'd like to see him involved this evening but my instinct is that he'll be included tomorrow instead.
  • Options
    Here's the side from the cup replay in 2001

Dean Kiely
    Paul Konchesky
    Richard Rufus
    Mark Fish
    Steve Brown
    Andy Todd
    Shaun Newton
    John Salako
    Graham Stuart
    Kevin Lisbie
    Matthias Svensson

Charlie MacDonald for Matthias Svensson 68
    John Robinson for Kevin Lisbie 105
    Scott Parker for Shaun Newton
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm waiting for the lineup before I decide to try and brave the traffic and tell the wife!
  • Options
    So am I
  • Options
    tricky said:

Be interesting to see whether Aribo is given a runout with the first team tonight or whether he'll be saved for tomorrow night.

Based on his performance at Dulwich I'd like to see him involved this evening but my instinct is that he'll be included tomorrow instead.

As you say tricky, with the game tomorrow, I wonder how many young players will play tonight, or will Luzon use this to give his Ist team squad more time on the pitch
  • Options
    Isn't tomorrow on a 3g pitch or have I mixed up dates?
  • Options
    Daggers XI: Cousins, Passley, Partridge, Nosworthy, Connors, Kane Ferdinand, Raymond, Jones, Hines, Chambers, McClure.
    Daggers subs: O'Brien, Gayle, Doidge, Cureton, Yusuff, Matt Richards, Hemmimgd, Boucaud, Shephard (youth).
  • Options
    Why is Jordan in goal for Dagenham?
  • Options

Isn't tomorrow on a 3g pitch or have I mixed up dates?

At Maidstone Henry, you will know better than me if it is a 3g pitch or not
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 12s12 seconds ago
    Team news coming up.... #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options

Here's the side from the cup replay in 2001

Dean Kiely
    Paul Konchesky
    Richard Rufus
    Mark Fish
    Steve Brown
    Andy Todd
    Shaun Newton
    John Salako
    Graham Stuart
    Kevin Lisbie
    Matthias Svensson

Charlie MacDonald for Matthias Svensson 68
    John Robinson for Kevin Lisbie 105
    Scott Parker for Shaun Newton

*Shudders*

• Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial now
    Charlton starting XI: Pope; Solly, Fox, Bauer, Diarra; Charles-Cook, Ba, Gudmundsson; Ahearne-Grant, Watt, Makienok. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If carlsberg did a football team . That wouldn't be it !
  • Options
    Charlton starting XI: Pope; Solly, Fox, Bauer, Diarra; Charles-Cook, Ba, Gudmundsson; Ahearne-Grant, Watt, Makienok. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Sounds like a 4-3-3 formation... Gudmundsson and Charles-Cook on the flanks with Ahearne-Grant / Watt playing off Makienok, interesting
  • Options
    KAG on the wing??
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 9s9 seconds ago
    Subs: Dmitrovic, Nego, Lennon, Thomas, Holmes-Dennis, Konsa, Sinclair, Sho-Silva, Pigott, Kennedy, Obileye, Umerah, Barnes. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Loic Nego on the bench no sign of Reza / Polish Pete
  • Options
    Exciting! 4-3-3.
  • Options
    No cousins???
  • Options
    Nego on the bench!
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    No Henderson, no Jackson, no Cousins, no Vetokele, no Wiggins, no Bikey, no Moussa, no Kashi.