Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dagenham and Redbridge v CAFC XI - 22 July 2015 - PSF - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 15s15 seconds ago
    28' Lovely skill as Watt pulls out a nutmeg, but his second touch is too heavy as he prods at the keeper. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Thanks Swisdom, keep the info coming
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 21s21 seconds ago
    28' With the move still alive, @MA_Fox sends decent right-footed effort narrowly over from 20 yards. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 8s8 seconds ago
    29' Ahearne-Grant plays in Watt who forces keeper Mark Cousins into a save to his right. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 17s17 seconds ago
    30' Bauer step across Hines, who hits the deck with force to earn a free-kick. Pope collects. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 37s37 seconds ago
    33' @karlanGrant97 cuts into the box and sees his effort deflected over for a corner. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 9s9 seconds ago
    33' Bauers sees header blocked before getting the ball down taking a touch and seeing a shot blocked. Corner again. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial now
    34' This time, the corner is nodded straight out for a throw. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 3s3 seconds ago
    35' 10 minutes until the break. Charlton on top, but still 0-0. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sammy391 said:

Nego on the bench!

He's done the job before. I'm sure he could do it again.
  • Options
    edited July 2015

sammy391 said:

Nego on the bench!

He's done the job before. I'm sure he could do it again.
    Definitely, the bench is his best position for us.
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 24s24 seconds ago
    38' GOOOOALL! It's an own goal from Partridge. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    How many people have actually seen Nego play? I appreciate that successive managers have not fancied him and he's been well out of the frame in Hungary, but am I right in thinking that he only made one appearance for us, away from home and the people who were there generally thought he did okay?
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 13s13 seconds ago
    .@cjsolly claims the assist, swinging a dangerous ball in which Partridge stretched to divert into his own net. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    edited July 2015

How many people have actually seen Nego play? I appreciate that successive managers have not fancied him and he's been well out of the frame in Hungary, but I am right in thinking that he only made one appearance for us, away from home and the people who were there generally thought he did okay?

So about 200 fans seeing that it was at Wigan... Maybe about 1% of our fanbase if that
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 15s16 seconds ago
    44' Makienok hacked down 20 yards from goal, but referee waves play on. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 18s18 seconds ago
    45' Pope (just about) claims at the edge of the box under pressure. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

How many people have actually seen Nego play? I appreciate that successive managers have not fancied him and he's been well out of the frame in Hungary, but I am right in thinking that he only made one appearance for us, away from home and the people who were there generally thought he did okay?

Thats Charlton fans for you, came from the network so not given a chance.
    Same with Reza, their is a very good player to be had given the correct style of play under the right manager but again from the network and was unfortunate to play under Peeters defensive hold the lead football.
  • Options

Same with Reza, their is a very good player to be had given the correct style of play under the right manager but again from the network and was unfortunate to play under Peeters defensive hold the lead football.
    Reza never played under Peeters. Only Powell and Riga.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 1m1 minute ago
    45' @Gudmundsson7 sends a fierce volley inches over. Takes a slight deflection, so it's a Charlton corner. #cafc #CAFCLive

HT 0-1 to the Addicks.

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 30s30 seconds ago
    HT: @Dag_RedFC 0 Charlton 1. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options

Stand corrected, got mixed up with Powells defensive football and Peeters
  • Options

Reza had moments of greatness but just wasn't able to really get into games. Given time to settle he could be good, or maybe not.
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 1m1 minute ago
    .@AccidentalP proves to be the difference here at the break. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    We could do alot worse than reza as 4th choice imo
  • Options
    edited July 2015

Stand corrected, got mixed up with Powells defensive football and Peeters

Slightly puzzled by this. Peeters should have favoured him over Solly and Gomez as he is better going forward? Now I've never seen Nego play so i can't comment on his ability, but I don't quite get the logic.
  • Options
    The logic is how the hell can you right off any player after one game