Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dagenham and Redbridge v CAFC XI - 22 July 2015 - PSF - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    If it stays 2-0 can we just forget about the league cup game?
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 7s8 seconds ago
    81' Ball pings around the box and nearly rolls over the line off the back of Holmes-Dennis, but Dmitrovic saves the day. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    dickplumb said:

I left at half time whem i saw the u21's changing into the strip. Wouldn't of botheresd of i knew that was going to happen.

Why don't Charlton fans want to see the Youngsters? No offence, but I find your attitude a bit odd. You would prefer to go home than watch the youngsters.

It aint that, dick plumb i work 13 hour days and have to be up at 4 am tommorrow and drive to leeds. I paid to get in to watch the first team and when the first team went off so did I. There is nothing wrong that.

• Options
    FIGHT!!!
  • Options
    No winky face = chaos
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 42s42 seconds ago
    83' Dmitrovic makes a good save to palm a Daggers free-kick away. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options

dickplumb said:

I left at half time whem i saw the u21's changing into the strip. Wouldn't of botheresd of i knew that was going to happen.

Why don't Charlton fans want to see the Youngsters? No offence, but I find your attitude a bit odd. You would prefer to go home than watch the youngsters.

It aint that, dick plumb i work 13 hour days and have to be up at 4 am tommorrow and drive to leeds. I paid to get in to watch the first team and when the first team went off so did I. There is nothing wrong that.
    Fair play for going in that case.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Jake Sinclair the only trialist involved then. Didn't expect to see Nego back.

Did nego ever leave?
  • Options
    I like the sound of Konsa. Is he likely to break into the first team set-up this season?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So we should be playing injured players in pre-season friendlies instead if resting them to make sure they are ready for the QPR game?
  • Options
    Milhail Kennedy is a busy little bugger. Like him. Very tidy and comfortable on the ball
  • Options
    don't think we are 2-0 up.

Sky still says it's 1-0.
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 13s13 seconds ago
    FT: @Dag_RedFC 0 Charlton 2. Report and reaction to follow. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    In honesty none of the youth players look ready for regular first-team football at this moment in time. My comments about them take into account their age and relative inexperience at this level
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

In honesty none of the youth players look ready for regular first-team football at this moment in time. My comments about them take into account their age and relative inexperience at this level

How did Ahearne Grant and Charles Cook look? Would you rank them the same?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What were the pies like?
  • Options
    Are the trialists that played at the weekend gone then? Seeing as none of them played today
  • Options
    foxjam said:

Are the trialists that played at the weekend gone then? Seeing as none of them played today

There were only two at the weekend: Aribo and Sinclair.

Sinclair played tonight. Expect Aribo will play at Maidstone tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    foxjam said:

There's a Charlton XI game at Maidstone tomorrow night (I believe the game is still on). A few of them should be playing in that.

EDIT - Game details for those who are interested: maidstoneunited.co.uk/2015/07/maidstone-united-vs-charlton-athletic-xi/
  • Options
    edited July 2015

foxjam said:

There were only two at the weekend: Aribo and Sinclair.

Sinclair played tonight. Expect Aribo will play at Maidstone tomorrow.
    Staunton, Browne, Ferguson and Peta were also trialists.
  • Options
    I hold my hands up. :-)
  • Options

Feel sorry for the people who have paid to get in - it's not a first team friendly.

And those who had a bet on Charlton

Ahem...
    Oh well, 16 bet losing run on my PP account come to an end tonight.

This time next year Rodney...
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

What were the pies like?

How many chips did you get?
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

What were the pies like?

Lava

Ludicrously hot