Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dagenham and Redbridge v CAFC XI - 22 July 2015 - PSF - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Could it be something like this?

Pope,

Nego,Thomas, Lennon; Holmes-Dennis,

Sinclair, Kennedy, Konsa; Umerah

Sho-Silva, Pigott.
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 3s3 seconds ago
    62' SUB: Pope is replaced by Marko Dmitrovic. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options

I left at half time whem i saw the u21's changing into the strip. Wouldn't of botheresd of i knew that was going to happen.

Mate - I feel for you having paid to get in. Not only does it make our squad look shit but it give the first team no time to bond. Problem is that we have no other first teamers to come on - Need 5 or 6 signing sharpish.
  • Options

223 away fans in s crowd of 750.

Up there with the 1,000 Leeds have taken to Austria...
    A number of them got arrested after a brawl at the end of the game yesterday didn't they ?
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 25s26 seconds ago
    63' Umerah sends a good effort just wide of the left upright. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    GGGGGGOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL
  • Options

I left at half time whem i saw the u21's changing into the strip. Wouldn't of botheresd of i knew that was going to happen.

Did you not expect that then? It's pre season what do you really expect?
    Not sure if the other Championship sides are playing the U21s/18s in the second 45 of all their friendlies.
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 42s42 seconds ago
    65' Konsa wins a free-kick 30 yards from goal. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thd with a superb free kick. Thunderbolt 2-0

He's looking very exciting
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 30s30 seconds ago
    66' GGOOOAAALLL! #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 21s21 seconds ago
    WHAT. A. STRIKE! @Tareiq395 belts it in from 30 yards! Wow. 2-0. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    PL54 said:

223 away fans in s crowd of 750.

Up there with the 1,000 Leeds have taken to Austria...
    A number of them got arrested after a brawl at the end of the game yesterday didn't they ?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3170079/Leeds-United-supporters-clash-Eintracht-Frankfurt-fans-ugly-scenes-following-pre-season-friendly-Austria.html

Big rivalry between those two teams of course - bit like us and the Star of Plumstead
  • Options
    Worth staying to see that. Lovely free-kick from Holmes-Dennis
  • Options

Mate - I feel for you having paid to get in. Not only does it make our squad look shit but it give the first team no time to bond. Problem is that we have no other first teamers to come on - Need 5 or 6 signing sharpish.
    The team will be bonding in training and working on tactics etc... Luzon wont want to put them fully into practice during the friendlies because the likes of Queens Park Rangers / Derby etc... will have scouts at these matches themselves and we'll want to keep as much as possible close to our chests
  • Options

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 2m2 minutes ago
    Looks like there will be lots of changes for the Addicks at the break. #cafc #CAFCLive

Oh FFS. Getting ridiculous now. Squad is small enough as it is I suppose but we had some momentum going then.
    We've still got 3 friendlies after this so there's plenty of time for players to play more than 45 minutes , it's all about getting match fitness and seeing players on the fringe of the squad , we've still got 4-5 injured with another 3-5 signings still to come.
  • Options

Did you not expect that then? It's pre season what do you really expect?
    I expect he expected to see the FIRST team trying to get match fit & to gel as a team - unless in 2 weeks time we intend to play the U21;s in the 2nd half v QPR.
  • Options

The logic is how the hell can you right off any player after one game

I agree. The logic I was questioning was blaming Peeters or Powell's negative football for him not getting a game over Solly, Gomez or the 13/14 version of Wilson
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The team will be bonding in training and working on tactics etc... Luzon wont want to put them fully into practice during the friendlies because the likes of Queens Park Rangers / Derby etc... will have scouts at these matches themselves and we'll want to keep as much as possible close to our chests
    scouts at a pre-season friendly.......you're 'aving a larf !¬
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 6s6 seconds ago
    71' Joint block by Lennon and Konsa to block a point-blank shot. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Could it be something like this?

Pope,

Nego,Thomas, Lennon; Holmes-Dennis,

Sinclair, Kennedy, Konsa; Umerah

Sho-Silva, Pigott.

Close

Sinclair left mid
    Sho silva right mid
    Umerah up top with piggy

• Options
    Is it 2 nil then ?
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Is it 2 nil then ?

Sort of
  • Options

Thanks a lot @Swisdom really appreciate the updates.

And if we can shut golfie up then even better...

get you..........and I thought this was a fan forum where you are allowed to air your views.
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 23s24 seconds ago
    80' Connection problems here, but quieter second half. 10 minutes left and the Addicks are still 2-0 to the good. #cafc #CAFCLive