Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v West Ham - PSF - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Are we winning yet?
  • Options
    24' @MA_Fox slides in well to intercept a through ball from Dimitri Payet #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options

Are we losing yet?

0-0 at 24 minutes
  • Options
    JBG's knee looks a bit dodgy. Off for a bit of treatment - not moving 100% but still on
  • Options
    28' @Elhadjbaaby tries to put Tony Watt through on goal but Tomkins does well to cover and clear the danger #cafc #CAFCLive

32' CLOSE!! @R_charlescook lobs over Randolph and inches wide of the target #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    35' Diarra does well to turn Reece Oxford's low cross behind for a corner following some good approach play from the Hammers #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    38' Super sliding challenge from @cjsolly to stop Sakho inside the box after the striker had got in down the left #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    39' @Popey1992 dives to his right to cut out a low cross from Enner Valencia #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    41' DIVE! Payet booked for falling inside the box under a chellenge from @cjsolly. Clearly no contact. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    42' Close! Low ball in from @MA_Fox is met by @SimonMakienok, with the striker's shot just evading Tony Watt on the far post #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Wondering if Fox at Lb, Bergdich at left mid is how we will go?
  • Options
    44' Referee! @R_charlescook is bundled over in the box by Ogbonna. Nothing given by Kevin Friend #cafc #CAFCLive

44' CHANCE! Tony Watt latches onto a loose pass a sends a shot over the bar! Unlucky as he had to take it very early. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Is it me or is Piggott on the bench?
  • Options
    Hendo and Igor both surely have long term doubts on fitness. I just have a feeling Igor is seriously struggling for this year.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Is it me or is Piggott on the bench?

If it's you, get off your phone. Bit unprofessional.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone with CAFCPlayer can tune in to hear the second-half with myself and Alex Stedman commentating.
  • Options
    Fox playing well. Bauer, Ba and Mak all look ok. Charles-Cook putting in a good shift, defensively much better than Harriott. Pope vocal and done nought wrong, kicking ok. Everyone else ok. Watt missed easy chance on ht.
  • Options
    surely you know if it's you on the bench ;-)
  • Options
    Good game so far. Really like the look of Ba.
  • Options
    Where's BDL?
  • Options
    How is Charlie Charles-Charles doing?
  • Options
    Ba looks class
  • Options

How is Charlie Charles-Charles doing?

Very impressive
  • Options
    I think /SimonMakienok is the new Svensson, runs around a lot, plenty of effort, looks like a walking red card with his tackles and not sure where the ball is going to go when it hits him. He could be a real marmite player.