Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v West Ham - PSF - Match Thread

Comments

• PL54 said:

I assume the new ticket scanning thing work

Steward on most turnstiles and a few don't work...cost £500k to install so it ought to work!!
    It will be known as teething problems, ahem.
  • Agreed about that. Best antidote is foe reasonable fans to cheer him and drown it out.
  • good result albeit not against a real West Ham first team
  • Attendance? .
  • What has harriott done to be booed?
  • How was Charles-Cook?
  • edited July 2015
    Fumbluff said:

Nice to see Pigott come on (not me)

This post has gone wrong as well
  • Sponsored links:

• Did kashi feature?
  • I agree thought Ba was excellent. Watt totally frustrated me, he missed two good chances and spent a lot of the game coasting. The main question I would ask is where are the goals coming from?
  • Came on, smashed a player straight away.
  • Luzon says he knows what his starting XI will be for QPR game according to @StubleyAddick
  • Liking the reports of Bauer, Ba, Makienok and Kashi. Very promising stuff.

Think we could be a handful away from home with a midfield base of Cousins, Ba and Kashi. Gudmundsson, Ceballos and Big Mak/Igor/TWWW would be more than useful on the counter.

Still need one CB before the end of the week (and hopefully a second before QPR). A left winger would be cracking as well.
  • Ba looked very good, doesn't really look like a footballer but is technically very good and strong. Watt was frustrating but is still a good player, makienok very strong and makes himself known. Bauer was solid, solly was good as was diarra. Thought fox did really well and looks a better player. Charles Cook is talented and could be a hidden gem this season. KAG and THD both have a a lot to offer and Lennon looked bette today. Think we will be stronger with igor back and ceballos and berdich playing. Hopefully 2 more additions and all will be good
  • Sponsored links:

• Did we have a shot on target?
  • Not a bad game at all. Good workout. Best players were Diarra, Bauer , Solly & Watt .
    Dissapointed at the handful of morons ( and it was just a few) who booed Harriot . This years scapegoat seems to have been chosen already .Pathetic behaviour

I thought Fox was good. Never heard the morons
  • Forgot to mention kashi looks a good footballer and strong in the tackle. Think we could bein the Ben thatcher song in for him ... What's that coming over the hill it's Ahmed kashi Ahmed kashiiii
  • Lennon looked very good for the few minutes he had.
  • Just got home, was an enjoyable game to watch, we played some nice football and could have easily won it. Not a massive fan of Fox but he was a class act today solid defensively and good going forward. Bauer looks solid and comfortable on the ball. Ba was a cut above, a real all action midfielder reminded me of Ramires to a certain extent. Watt showed flashes of brilliance but as others have said he was frustrating today. Makienok looks a little technically limited but his flick ons and power showed what he can offer he was up against two massive centre halfs and won 95% of the aerial battles. Overall came away very positive for the coming season with a few more additions could easily be challenging top 6. COYR.
  • I thought KAG was the real silver lining today. Looks far more ready for first team football than he did last year
  • edited July 2015
    Quick shout out to whoever ordered/alphabetised the east stand rows!
    Lack of row O , seemed to cause havoc!