Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

No season ticket yet

Comments

• Options

Both mine just arrived. Franked on the 30th - two days for 1st Class mail to get from SE7 to SE18. Sack the board !!
  • Options
    Mine arrived this morning to Essex, Franked on the 31st
  • Options
    Still nothing in here in dartford.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Still waiting for ours, not in this mornings post
  • Options
    A migrant must have mine no luck here
  • Options
    Ours arrived after a 90 mile journey on 31st, franked on 30th both with correct names and seats. I have nothing to complain about. It's so unfair
  • Options
    Got mine yesterday but my mate who sits next to me and paid for both of ours on his credit card hasn't got his yet. Can't work out how they sequence the mail out. Can't be alphabetical - my surname begins with M, my mate'a with H. Can't be by seat/row/block number as we sit next to each other. I live in dartford, he lives in sidcup. All of absolutely no consequence whatsoever for the price of cheese but I'm just curious/have too much time on my hands this morning.
  • Options
    arrived today - excellent
  • Options
    Got mine this morning, having renewed on Tuesday. Nice new wallet to stick my Oyster card in too. Good to see the fixtures card in there too. Thankfully, no changes needed to accommodate Sky!! :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    buckshee said:

Ha ha

Haha! Is it time to unban him now? I miss reading posts like this.
  • Options
    Hex said:

Hex said:

Hex said:

cafcfan said:

Got mine but still awaiting the car park pass. Perhaps it'll be a number plate recognition system instead?

Got my car park pass today, but no STs yet.
    My ST arrived this morning but still waiting for 2 more.
    Another update. My mother's didn't arrive either but 2 identical STs arrived for my father ..... who died over a year ago ! Shambles !!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX93uJdeLvI
  • Options
    My sons ticket arrived this morning. Along with another ticket for me for the same seat. This 2nd ticket has an A on it for Adult. My 1st ticket arrived earlier in the week. This was for the proper seat with a C on it (hopefully that means Consession). What to do. Shall I try getting someone else in. No I'm a Charlton fan.
  • Options
    George Harrison brought ours, wondered out the potting shed and told me to relax about the squad.
  • Options
    Post arrived twenty minutes ago, went excitedly to the door, but no ST.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Post arrived twenty minutes ago, went excitedly to the door. And it has arrived! :wink:
  • Options
    Strangely, I have two. Does anyone know why this is? I'm the only ST holder at my address but two envelopes arrived with my name. Both with the same note and a season ticket with a different barcode number.
  • Options
    Still without my ST.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    JaShea99 said:

buckshee said:

Ha ha

Haha! Is it time to unban him now? I miss reading posts like this.
    My Son's ticket arrived today but mine didn't. However my Dad has received two (one letter with his name printed on it and one with his address stuck on with a sticker). Both of the cards he has received have his name on them and he has one for his seat (a concession) and one for my seat (an adult). Needless to say we don't share an address and he isn't associated with my ticket in any way.

Under normal circumstances this wouldn't be a problem except that he T&Cs state that season tickets are NOT transferable so I can't use the one for an adult that has his name on it. This the club are going to have to make another plastic ticket and post it out to arrive on Friday as travelling from Maidstone would require leaving before he post gets here.

Not, exactly, very convenient when the ticket arrives a week before the season starts. My son's ticket was posted on Friday. I can't help but think that it would have made more sense to post these out a week earlier with second class post. 10,000 tickets at first class costs £1,300 more than second class.

I suppose that would mean that they will expect me to use a paper ticket for the first game and queue up for it at the ticket office. In all fairness I can't expect much more after all I only paid for the ticket three months ago.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Dansk_Red said:

Still without my ST.

I'll sell you my spare :wink: How desperate are you?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Went down yesterday and paid for mine arrived this morning so no problems for me
  • Options
    Ours didn't come :(
  • Options
    Hex said:

Hex said:

Hex said:

cafcfan said:

Got mine but still awaiting the car park pass. Perhaps it'll be a number plate recognition system instead?

Another update. My mother's didn't arrive either but 2 identical STs arrived for my father ..... who died over a year ago ! Shambles !!!!
    Just rechecked. 'My' card is for my wife's seat which could by why it has an 'A' (instead of a 'C') on it. She'll be really pleased if her's comes with a 'C'.
  • Options
    We'll see. If it's not with me Mon or Tuesday, then I'll be paying the ticket office a visit to get a duplicate card.
  • Options
    Something tells me that Mandy & her staff could be working overtime on Monday....

But the good news is that the Fanackapans SHALL go to the ball next Saturday !

As Sally famously shouted " Yes ! Yes! Yes!"
  • Options
    So, me having two cards is a mistake by the club? Also, no information on whether these cards will be used to buy refreshments in the ground.
  • Options
    Hex said:

Hex said:

Hex said:

Hex said:

cafcfan said:

Just rechecked. 'My' card is for my wife's seat which could by why it has an 'A' (instead of a 'C') on it. She'll be really pleased if her's comes with a 'C'.
    I have now been able to look at the cards delivered to my mother. They are identical apart Fromm he bar code. However, one came in a plastic wallet whilst the other was just attached to the standard KM letter. Has anyone else received theirs in this manner?
  • Options
    My partner got two season tickets in her name and her Cons number. The second ticket is for my seat. I paid for both tickets and have been a season ticket holder since 1999 but seem to have been eradicated from the database. Will I be excluded from the ground because I am not the person named on the card?
  • Options
    I would say, common sense dictates, that you should have one S/T card with your name & seat details on it.

If you have not been sent this correctly, I'd phone the ticket office on Monday.

If you've received nothing yet, I'd phone the ticket office on Tuesday (if it hasn't arrived by Monday).
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Still waiting...! Phoned the ticket office this morning (long wait) and was told the last batch went out on Friday - so should be in that! They couldn't say for sure - but if I don't get it by Wednesday - to call again and they'll issue a duplicate! Am hoping it's there when I get home...