Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

No season ticket yet

Comments

• Options
    Got mine through on Saturday... Can breath now
  • Options
    Had two of my four on Saturday...no sign of the others yet. Concerned...
  • Options
    Still waiting for mine but here is a tweet from the ticket office today.

Charlton Ticket News ‏@CAFCTickets 3h3 hours ago
    If your new season card has not arrived by Wednesday then please get in touch with us at the office. #cafc

• Options
    Hex said:

Hex said:

Hex said:

cafcfan said:

Got mine but still awaiting the car park pass. Perhaps it'll be a number plate recognition system instead?

Got my car park pass today, but no STs yet.
    My ST arrived this morning but still waiting for 2 more.
    Another update. My mother's didn't arrive either but 2 identical STs arrived for my father. Shambles !!!!
    likewise for my parents. mine still not arrived.

• Options

Still waiting for mine but here is a tweet from the ticket office today.

Charlton Ticket News ‏@CAFCTickets 3h3 hours ago
    If your new season card has not arrived by Wednesday then please get in touch with us at the office. #cafc

That's what they said when I called this morning. Apparently the last batch were mailed on Friday - so might explain why some got them Saturday - hopefully the rest will start appearing today or tomorrow.
  • Options
    Mine not arrived again.
  • Options
    Son and Grandsons arrived on Saturday in Dartford mine still has not arrived in Belvedere. Applied for at the same time. Guess who paid for them.
  • Options
    Just text the Mrs. Still no sign of mine. Better turn up before Saturday , I'll be gutted if I have to miss the minutes silence for our Cilla.
  • Options
    I called them this morning about the fact that my card (my seat) was sent to my Dad's house with his name on it. She said that they would reissue mine and it will go out in the post today or tomorrow.

Despite making a mistake (which is looks like was replicated several times) the solution should ensure that I get mine in plenty of time. Mistakes do happen, it's how we deal with them that is the real test and it looks like the club have passed that one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just been in person to ticket office. They've checked on database; my ticket has been printed. I got same answer. If it's not here Wed, give them a call. I'll be going down in person.
  • Options
    Still don't have my one or my dad's one yet. Not happy with the ticket office at the moment
  • Options

Still don't have my one or my dad's one yet. Not happy with the ticket office at the moment

Totally agree with you. The cards should been issued mid July, instead of a week before Aug 8.
  • Options
    Turned up on Saturday - COYR
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Still not got any of our 3, beyond parody.
  • Options
    I've got mine, but still received an email from the club today, telling me that there is still time to renew.
  • Options
    How many of those who haven't received their ST, have postmen who are spanners?
  • Options
    I can envisage the ticket office having a busy day on Saturday.
  • Options
    Nope my postie is an Addick
  • Options
    edited August 2015

I've got mine, but still received an email from the club today, telling me that there is still time to renew.

Quite. It's just annoying isn't it.

If you've got one, they e mail you, telling you to get one.

If it hasn't turned up, because they've sent them out so late, you struggle to get through and then they tell you to ring back Wednesday.

It's a bit like the banks, who have someone walking the queue to apologise for the queue.

Get on the till you twonk and there wouldn't be a ####### queue.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Supermarkets do that too. Sainsbury's are the worst and I've often complained, but nothing changes. Much better to get more people serving than having them tell you where the shortest queue is.
  • Options
    Saturdays game may be delayed to crowd congestion................at the ticket office!
  • Options
    Saturdays game may be delayed to crowd congestion................at the ticket office!
  • Options
    Not got our tickets yet :(
  • Options
    edited August 2015

I'm expecting long queues at the ticket office and turn styles on Saturday.

I'll plan to get there a little earlier (but I know I won't).
  • Options
    None of my 4 have shown up either. :-(
  • Options

I'm expecting long queues at the ticket office and turn styles on Saturday.

I'll plan to get there a little earlier (but I know I won't).
    I'm glad that I'll be watching Sirius v Ljunsjkile Saturday, will be a little bit more relaxing, if not so exciting!
  • Options

My partner got two season tickets in her name and her Cons number. The second ticket is for my seat. I paid for both tickets and have been a season ticket holder since 1999 but seem to have been eradicated from the database. Will I be excluded from the ground because I am not the person named on the card?

Good service from the ticket office. Phoned them this morning and they are reissuing the card in my name - should be with me on Weds or Thurs. The IT system that supports all this seems naff though. I have an automatic confirmation email with the right CONS numbers, names and seat numbers but the cards and address labels were wrong.

• Options
    edited August 2015

My partner got two season tickets in her name and her Cons number. The second ticket is for my seat. I paid for both tickets and have been a season ticket holder since 1999 but seem to have been eradicated from the database. Will I be excluded from the ground because I am not the person named on the card?

Good service from the ticket office. Phoned them this morning and they are reissuing the card in my name - should be with me on Weds or Thurs. The IT system that supports all this seems naff though. I have an automatic confirmation email with the right CONS numbers, names and seat numbers but the cards and address labels were wrong.

That's because the system you booked on had no connection to the live ticketing system. It just looked up what you already had on a separate database. A member of staff then had to enter your online order on the live system manually, using the information supplied. That's exactly why the club needed a new system!
  • Options
    I want to change mine. I want to sit in the north upper now. Not West Upper. I wonder how easy it is to change