Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

No season ticket yet

Comments

• Options
    Renewed and took my payment in April. Not got mine.

Still as long as its here by the end of next week then no probs
  • Options
    Got mine but still awaiting the car park pass. Perhaps it'll be a number plate recognition system instead?
  • Options
    Still waiting for ours
  • Options

They were posted out in order of importance :smile:

That explains why mine hasn't turned up yet.

• Options
    Not had ours either yet.

• Options
    Got mine this morning. Only 9 sleeps to go.....
  • Options
    Got 3 of mine on Tuesday. Still waiting for the under 11 ticket to turn up. Seems a bit odd
  • Options
    No sign of mine as yet. Doesn't seem to be based on the alphabet as I am C
  • Options
    Got one out of the 5 due to be received today
  • Options

Mine has turned up today. 3 are due to arrive at this address. All the same surname. Each letter is 51p. If they are being sent individually, what a waste of money. Surely their database should be able to match names and addresses?

It's a good idea in theory, but they'd have to ask if it's ok first and have an accurate record for all purchases. You can't just presume that because people are at the same address that they are happy for other family members or co-habitees to know their business. I suspect that the club's data base isn't up to it at the moment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stig said:

Mine has turned up today. 3 are due to arrive at this address. All the same surname. Each letter is 51p. If they are being sent individually, what a waste of money. Surely their database should be able to match names and addresses?

It's a good idea in theory, but they'd have to ask if it's ok first and have an accurate record for all purchases. You can't just presume that because people are at the same address that they are happy for other family members or co-habitees to know their business. I suspect that the club's data base isn't up to it at the moment.
    But it was always thus, Stig.

Poor old postie has ALWAYS had to swim across the moat to Fanackapan Towers twice every season.

• Options

They were posted out in order of importance :smile:

You misheard it was order of impotence.
  • Options
    Is it tomorrow or Saturday already ?
  • Options
    seth plum said:

waldo said:

Spoke to the TO today. All ST's should have been received by Friday.

I hate the word 'should' almost as much as I hate the word 'just'.
    Arrived today!
  • Options

Its all about retina recognition these days, plastic cards are so old hat.

But I have 2 glass eyes !

I have received two new eyes so the football should look really good this season!
  • Options
    Got mine today, just over a week and I can use it!
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

Mine turned up yesterday,at the top of the letter where my name and address is,is a sticker,with my details on but underneath that sticker is the name and address of someone else.How bad is that!!

Me too!
  • Options
    Season ticket enveloping continues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGDWgZAy6dM
  • Options
    fenny said:

Not got mine yet, and my windows 10 upgrade has failed "twice".

Don't worry, at least it looks like Reza is back.

• Options
    philcafc said:

No sign of mine as yet. Doesn't seem to be based on the alphabet as I am C

D'oh, I knew there was a flaw in the season ticket distribution plan for getting from A to B...

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:

Ooooh just got home and mines is here. Now the big question, leave in it's sleek plastic black wallet or put it in my actual wallet ?

Not sure if I can fold the A4 piece of paper small enough to go into the sleek plastic wallet.
  • Options
    Postman just been, no sign of our 3. Be ringing Monday if not received.
  • Options
    Mine just arrived. :-)
  • Options
    Mine are not in today's post again which, considering everything else I get from the ticket office impressively turns up the next morning, is becoming a little tiresome...
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

Got mine but still awaiting the car park pass. Perhaps it'll be a number plate recognition system instead?

Got my car park pass today, but no STs yet.
  • Options
    post arrived ... no tickets
  • Options
    I have 1 out of 3 at the moment
  • Options
    Mine's just arrived - phew!
  • Options
    Rang ticket office they said last batch being sent TODAY!
  • Options
    Got our two this morning...