Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

No season ticket yet

Comments

• Options
    I liked the way they franked the bottom of the envelope, instead of the top. How novel :smile:
  • Options
    In twenty (20) years as a season ticket holder mine has never been this late arriving.....probably because I didn't renew this year.

Not because I am anti Charlton (before the Pro Club Militia assault me), but because work commitments mean I will probably only get to about 6-10 games all season, so not worth the outlay.
  • Options
    got both mine and sons today
  • Options

Its all about retina recognition these days, plastic cards are so old hat.

But I have 2 glass eyes !

Are they rose tinted... If not maybe you should try Contact Lenses?
  • Options

Meanwhile, cards are still being posted out and should be with all supporters by the end of the week. #cafc pic.twitter.com/9gUbqVqK3u

— Charlton Athletic FC (@CAFCofficial) July 28, 2015
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Was down there an hour ago and they are all diligently packing envelopes with the cards to go out.

Not like the other year, when I got your dad's season ticket sent to me and he had mine sent to him.
  • Options
    edited July 2015

TelMc32 said:

Was down there an hour ago and they are all diligently packing envelopes with the cards to go out.

Not like the other year, when I got your dad's season ticket sent to me and he had mine sent to him.
    You'd have got away with the OAP discount mate!!! :joy:
  • Options
    Does the card say your seat number on it or is that on the wallet
  • Options
    Arrived yesterday, has the seat details on it. Small print says not transferable unless you arrange for a paper ticket with the ticket office and this cannot be done on matchdays. Not 100% but I thought the old books were transferable but obviously not to away fans.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2015
    red10 said:

Arrived yesterday, has the seat details on it. Small print says not transferable unless you arrange for a paper ticket with the ticket office and this cannot be done on matchdays. Not 100% but I thought the old books were transferable but obviously not to away fans.

I've just read the new T&Cs on the club's website. What you say appears to be the case. Previously there was the "right" to transfer. Mind you, the club is quoting the distance selling regs 2000 to avoid refunds. This legislation went off the statute books in June! Replaced by the Consumer Contracts Regs. They do, really, need to get a better law firm. (Or maybe a CEO who is a lawyer....?) #buildingabetterfuture
  • Options
    Seems a bit weird cos I'm always transferring season tickets between friends , load of old crap
  • Options
    Mine turned up yesterday,at the top of the letter where my name and address is,is a sticker,with my details on but underneath that sticker is the name and address of someone else.How bad is that!!
  • Options
    can you still upgrade kids tickets to adult ones on a matchday ?
  • Options
    edited July 2015

It's a little bit ambiguous. As far as I can tell no upgrades/transfers can be done on match day and a paper ticket gets issued. The T&Cs go on to say only three transfers per season thereafter an administration fee will be charged. It's unclear, but there's separate mention of under 11 tickets and evening matches when the kids ticket can be upgraded and the adult ticket moved but only if the tickets were in the family section. It is not clear whether such transfers/upgrades get included in the "three strikes and you are pay" rule.
  • Options
    ok cheers, not got my ST's yet
  • Options

ok cheers, not got my ST's yet

Me neither.
  • Options
    Any discount for club shop included with S/T's?
  • Options

Any discount for club shop included with S/T's?

Yes. 25% off the new long sleeved home shirt. You get one with one long arm and one short.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

It's a little bit ambiguous. As far as I can tell no upgrades/transfers can be done on match day and a paper ticket gets issued. The T&Cs go on to say only three transfers per season thereafter an administration fee will be charged. It's unclear, but there's separate mention of under 11 tickets and evening matches when the kids ticket can be upgraded and the adult ticket moved but only if the tickets were in the family section. It is not clear whether such transfers/upgrades get included in the "three strikes and you are pay" rule.
    I have an under 11 ticket for my youngster but she only comes ro 6-7 games a season. My mate usually comes to 5 or 6 of the rest of the games and we just uupgrade the ticket as and when we need to.

Hmm, doesn't look like we'll be able to do that anymore
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have not received anything, but is it reasonable to assume that if somebody has a full adult ticket, it can be used by somebody else if the person can't attend, without doing anything?
  • Options
    I found the accompanying letter strange, especially the first sentence where Katrina exclaimed "What a season we had last season!" Ha!
  • Options

I found the accompanying letter strange, especially the first sentence where Katrina exclaimed "What a season we had last season!" Ha!

There is a Roland version of the letter. Exactly the same, but finishes "Huh!" instead!! :wink:
  • Options
    seth plum said:

I have not received anything, but is it reasonable to assume that if somebody has a full adult ticket, it can be used by somebody else if the person can't attend, without doing anything?

It's a plastic card. Like a debit/credit card. As they won't be asking for I/D I can't see why not.

However, if it's not meant to be transferable and for some reason it isn't working, you could have a problem, in exactly the same way, as if you gave your wife your debit card to go and buy something.
  • Options
    Not got mine yet, and my windows 10 upgrade has failed "twice".
  • Options
    Not had mine yet iv got the feeling in the back of my mind that rollands had it away on his toes with my money
  • Options
    Mine and the boys just delivered.
  • Options

seth plum said:

It's a plastic card. Like a debit/credit card. As they won't be asking for I/D I can't see why not.

However, if it's not meant to be transferable and for some reason it isn't working, you could have a problem, in exactly the same way, as if you gave your wife your debit card to go and buy something.
    You could be right about transferability, I am not sure. However it seems reasonable that if I have paid for a full price seat for the season, then it ought not to matter who may be sitting there, the seat is bought and paid for.
    Why would it be a problem, there may be a reason, but I can't figure it?

• Options
    Weren't the old season ticket books 'officially' non-transferable too. As long as you don't take the mick trying to get adults in on kids or OAP tickets its never been a problem before.