Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Olympic Stadium - Please sign the NEW PETITION

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2015
    I was going to put something on ITTV, but it's already on there.

I'm off to the Test match tomorrow, so expect to see 10,000 signatures, when I next log on.
  • Options
  • Options
    Will get someone to stick it on the Cherries forums tomorrow. Lots of goodwill for us down here. Given the numbers of supporters who should have an interest this it could get well into five figures very quickly and with a bit more mass media attention and a fair wind fingers crossed...

Well done all involved in the whole campaign so far.
  • Options
  • Options
    Since you asked, of the big clubs I support St.Pauli Hamburg. I regularly watch games though at my local sixth division side Concordia Wandsbek in the EastEnd of Hamburg. Plenty of local derbies, 200 spectators only, reasonably priced beer and sausages, you can chat with the players, the manager, the physio, you are close to the action and can hear everything being said between managers, players and the referee and you get to see real passion on the (articial) pitch. I find that lower league level football is smahing value for money.
    Which doesn't keep me from supporting West Ham though.
    By the way: Did it really take the BBC documentary for you to get this petition rolling ? Bearing in mind that we are less than 12 months away from West Ham moving into the OS ?
    Don't you think your chances to get changes to the deal implemented might have been bigger if you had started that petition as soon as the deal had been struck ?
  • Options
    Done 4488
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Done. 4509.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Can hear West Ham fans all around the land fuming "could only facking appen to West Am!"

Sorry chaps
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Since you asked, of the big clubs I support St.Pauli Hamburg. I regularly watch games though at my local sixth division side Concordia Wandsbek in the EastEnd of Hamburg. Plenty of local derbies, 200 spectators only, reasonably priced beer and sausages, you can chat with the players, the manager, the physio, you are close to the action and can hear everything being said between managers, players and the referee and you get to see real passion on the (articial) pitch. I find that lower league level football is smahing value for money.
    By the way: Did it really take the BBC documentary for you to get this petition rolling ? Bearing in mind that we are less than 12 months away from West Ham moving into the OS ?
    Don't you think your chances to get changes to the deal implemented might have been bigger if you had started that petition as soon as the deal had been struck ?

Have you seen the documentary? This started a long time before it was even commissioned.
  • Options
    The documentry came about because of the noises made by the trusts of which the cafc trust was one of
  • Options
  • Options

Have you signed yet ;-)
  • Options
    Signed, 4725
  • Options
    Mat Roper of Orient Trust is due on BBC London radio at 08.20.
  • Options
    Signed, 4785
  • Options
    Signed - 4,821.

Well done Prague and all.
  • Options
    Is there a hash tag?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    By the time Mat goes on, the petition will have passed 5,000. In doing so it will in a few hours have gathered more than one to re-nationalise the railways, and one (I like this) to scrap the TV licence
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    done, 4881
  • Options
    Just mentioned the petition on Radio London 94.9. Amazing response so quickly: 4916 already. Well done Prague and CAST!
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    razil said:

Is there a hash tag?

Would be a good idea to get one rolling, rather than each club's fans talk about it individually under their respective club's hashtag. Bringing all club's fans together under one hashtag would really make the voice louder.

The only other thing is if it's yet to be picked up by a mainstream journalist, has anyone tweeted at them to make them aware just how quickly this reached 5k?

Perhaps Dan Roan might be interested in getting behind it after presenting the documentary?
  • Options

Just mentioned the petition on Radio London 94.9. Amazing response so quickly: 4916 already. Well done Prague and CAST!

Frankly, I'm gobsmacked. CAST were one of the Trusts who were unsure about the need for a new petition. It was Spurs who drove it. They are seriously smart operators and I'm bloody glad they are on our side
  • Options
    done 4,918
  • Options
    Done. 4922
  • Options

razil said:

Is there a hash tag?

Would be a good idea to get one rolling, rather than each club's fans talk about it individually under their respective club's hashtag. Bringing all club's fans together under one hashtag would really make the voice louder.

The only other thing is if it's yet to be picked up by a mainstream journalist, has anyone tweeted at them to make them aware just how quickly this reached 5k?

Perhaps Dan Roan might be interested in getting behind it after presenting the documentary?
    Dan's in the loop, but he's in Beijing. Press release goes out more widely today

• Options
    5,004!