Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Olympic Stadium - Please sign the NEW PETITION

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2015
    On the radio now!
  • Options
    How can these so called presenters not 'understand' how this move and deal will impact on clubs like Palace ! They clearly know very little about football or their finances!
    Well done Matt and let's hope it kick starts further coverage. Let's aim for 10,000 today!
  • Options

How can these so called presenters not 'understand' how this move and deal will impact on clubs like Palace ! They clearly know very little about football or their finances!
    Well done Matt and let's hope it kick starts further coverage. Let's aim for 10,000 today!

Paul Ross is a West Ham fan
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:

Paul Ross is a West Ham fan
    That explains a lot! Thanks.
  • Options
    Signed
  • Options
    Looks like similar stuff is kicking off in Canada

• Options
    You think it's bad with Wet Spam - you should see what happens with North American sports. At least London got an Olympics before handing the stadium over to them - the taxpayer in the US (and Canada, to a slightly lesser extent) pretty much builds the stadium for the team's owner then hands the keys over. If you look on YouTube, John Oliver has done a brilliant piece on the lunacy of this
  • Options
    signed at 5323
  • Options
    Signed! and shared on Twitter/Facebook...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Signed. Will also send round to people I know.
  • Options
    I'm still not sure why people think L'Orient getting the stadium will be more beneficial than wet spam?
  • Options
    Signed
  • Options
    Shame the QPR fans who are signing this cannot seem to find the time to pressure their cheat club into complying with FFP.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    I wonder where WH would play, if like this year they had to play in the qualifying rounds of a European cup competition, as they take place during the athletic season.
  • Options
    Ok, the THST press release has been doing the rounds on all the Spurs boards this morning, as well as the more prominent Spurs supporters facebook pages. Surely its only a matter of time now before there's at least one zero at the end of the number of signatures.
  • Options
    The way this is going, it should be heading towards the 100,000 mark, then it would have to be discussed in the house.
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options
  • Options
    Posted on another football forum, some West Ham fans are unbelievable.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    put yourself in their position, what would our response be if it were us?

Anyway, this needs support from MPs and as widespread coverage as possible in my view
  • Options
    done
  • Options
    Done-5990. Almost 6,000 already! Good work guys
  • Options
    @rikofold will be on BBC TV news later today, time when we get it. I've warned him to consider carefully his dress code :-)

Approaching 6,000...
  • Options

Well done to all involved, seems we have a giant movement with the spurs trust, I imagine th arsenal trust will drum up the numbers too!
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

I'm still not sure why people think L'Orient getting the stadium will be more beneficial than wet spam?

That's not the point of the petition though.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Why would a French side be interested in it?
  • Options
    Because she is worth it
  • Options
    When Rich does appear on BBC, could someone please capture and post it here?