Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Olympic Stadium - Please sign the NEW PETITION

Comments

• Options
    6031 as I signed it.
  • Options
    Well, let's see if I'm any good first, eh? ;-)
  • Options
    razil said:

put yourself in their position, what would our response be if it were us?

Anyway, this needs support from MPs and as widespread coverage as possible in my view

But I'd like to think I wouldn't be deluded enough to think we weren't getting a massive handout from public funds.
  • Options
    Anyone placed the link on the Millwall site?
  • Options
    edited August 2015
  • Options
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options

How can these so called presenters not 'understand' how this move and deal will impact on clubs like Palace ! They clearly know very little about football or their finances!
    Well done Matt and let's hope it kick starts further coverage. Let's aim for 10,000 today!

It's a curious thing that practically all radio interviews (both BBC and Commercial) are adversarial. The interviewer(s) take up an opposing position to the interviewee and ask questions along the lines of, "but what about this...?", "why should blah blah care...? [segmenting the population]", "but so and so says this...!". This style of interviewing does not serve the public well as it doesn't allow the interviewee to open up and explain their case, instead they are forced to defend specific counter-claims and accusations. Unfortunately, radio producers seem to have unanimously agreed that this style of interviewing is what the public wants. It's only a small handful of feature-shows on Radio 4 that buck this trend.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Signed anyway...

Also known as 21.

(6+1+7+7)
  • Options
    Now in top 30 of 570 live petitions.

Since we safely passed the rail re-nationalisation petition I signed that too :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    6260 now
  • Options
    Signed. 6,570
  • Options
    Done 6716
  • Options
    Target 10k in 24 hours looking possible - please Tweet, share on Facebook and email your friends! This is relevant to all UK taxpayers...
  • Options
    Done. 6,755.
  • Options
    This is as bad as when Zabeel were meant to be taking over. Hitting the F5 button on that petition is freakin' addic(k)tive!!!!!! :wink:

P.S. Just hit 6,800!!!
  • Options
    Doing the rounds with Spanners now. My Millwall supporting mate just forwarded it to me!
  • Options
    If I were a West Ham supporter I'd sign the petition as I'd want any Inquiry to prove that everything was all cushty so I could be all smug about it and have a knees-up.....
  • Options
    7k now, though given how things can go viral, i'm a bit surprised it hasn't got to more so far
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2015

7k now, though given how things can go viral, i'm a bit surprised it hasn't got to more so far

Good to hear from you, *****. I trust AFKA is physically unharmed. We never pay ransoms, btw

• Options
    7074 now
  • Options
    I notice that the coalition of supporters trusts does not include Millwall ? Do they in fact have a supporters trust ?
  • Options

I notice that the coalition of supporters trusts does not include Millwall ? Do they in fact have a supporters trust ?

Discussed in one of the other two threads. Can't be assed to discuss them further. Joke.

I thought the pace of signatories might tail off, but it seems to have increased. 570 in the last hour

• Options
    well done all involved, strange that the spanners aren't driving this as well
  • Options
    At least HamburgHammer has put our side of the story across on the Claret and Hugh site comments section, albeit he doesn't agree with us!
  • Options

Good to hear from you, *****. I trust AFKA is physically unharmed. We never pay ransoms, btw

ooooiiii! Shameless manipulation from admin :-)
  • Options
    Done - 7377 now
  • Options
    Just signed too.