Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crystal Palace away (Wed 23rd Sept, 2,900 tickets) - SOLD OUT

Comments

• Options
    What witty one liner can you come up with for Sydenham T_C ?
  • Options
    Let's get Cantona as a mascot for this one
  • Options
    T_C said:

It's the arse end of nowhere , the black hole of South London , as the crow flies it isn't far but by road forget it and train ffffs I mean up to London Bridge and back , what a load of agg

This one of the posts that amused me most - someone who is supposedly a Charlton supporter actually believing there is anywhere else in London worse than somewhere like Charlton.
    Seriously read what I said palace geek
    I'm saying it's not easy to get too you chump
  • Options
    Great news, another Palace fan who has so little to do in his life that he goes to the effort of signing up to another teams forum just to act like a WUM, welcome...................
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    T_C said:

would love it to be on sky...

Why would it be - no-one outside SE7 think it's a big or important game
    By the way, what's T_C short for? I'm going for Total C##kwomble*

*I may have cleaned that up for our younger viewers.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    The C**t
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    T_C said:

Dansk_Red said:

There isn't a shadow of doubt that Ron Noades was one of the prime movers in Charlton leaving The Valley in 1985 and that had Noades not been in the mix we would have played in the old First Division at The Valley in the 1980s. There were lots of issues and John Fryer was another of them, but Noades was absolutely key. That is why we blame Palace.

What complete and utter bullshit. You left the Valley because you couldn't pay the bills. Simple as. 4,000 a week isn't going to do that.

Alter history I your own mind as you wish but the rest of us know the truth.
    Please tell us how many times has Crystal Palace have been in administration in the passed 20 years.

Surely even a Charlton supporter can add up to 2

I know you don't like 'outsiders' looking in on your little site however I cannot resist abusing myself at your expense.
  • Options
    T_C said:

It's the arse end of nowhere , the black hole of South London , as the crow flies it isn't far but by road forget it and train ffffs I mean up to London Bridge and back , what a load of agg

This one of the posts that amused me most - someone who is supposedly a Charlton supporter actually believing there is anywhere else in London worse than somewhere like Charlton.
    Gave you a wee flag for this one.. Why? Not only is it barely legible, but the sheer audacity to even go near claiming Charlton is a worse place than Surre.. Ken..South East London's Croydon. Smash us 5-0 we'll still be heading home happy to our fruitful neighbourhoods. :smile:
  • Options
    T_C said:

I can smell the piss filled concourse already.

It only smells of piss when you are there
    What a zinger...

The difference between millwall and palace fans on this forum is interesting. Do the nigels not have any normal people following them?
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    It's a good job they've now put up on the website info about tickets for the Cardiff and Blackburn games.

Gotta get the priorities right, and there is sure to be a big demand for those two games.

• Options
    T_C said:

would love it to be on sky...

Why would it be - no-one outside SE7 think it's a big or important game
    Ah another freak saying he doesn't care, I assume you went on the Shrewsbury forum before the 2nd round and made little digs at them then?
  • Options
    Can't be bothered to read the entire thread, is Shatt_Himself back yet?
  • Options
    I am assuming T_C purportedly supports Chrystal Palace.
    Errrrm, read this thread back, and there is pictorial proof that SE25 is an utter dump, only given a postcode out of pity I would say, whereas by comparison SE7 is the centre of the known universe.
    There are many many many parts of London worse than our patch, as you would well know if you actually attended matches at Selhurst Park (park? duh).
  • Options
    Full ticket details now on club website...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So, as a season ticket holder who went to Peterborough, but bought my ticket there I don't qualify to buy my tickets tomorrow.
    You have to have bought your Peterborough tickets at the Valley!
    I have kept my Peterborough ticket as proof I went, and mentioned it to my companions in the car we ought to hang on to them to get Crystal Palace tickets.
    Is there any reason why you have to not only have gone to Peterborough, but also have purchased the tickets from Charlton?
    My decision to go last Tuesday was made quite late on due to a variety of circumstances, so I could not have bought them from Charlton in advance.
    Seems an idiotic, illogical and alienating decision by Charlton to add that restrictive rider to the allocation.
  • Options
    A question for the ITK regarding purchasing these tickets..

If I book the morning off work can I a) purchase the tickets from the ticket office at 9 rather than sit on the phone all morning, and b) do this using 2 season tickets none of which are my own??
  • Options
    Perhaps to prove someone didn't give it to you
  • Options
    Yes and yes, I have done both in the past.
  • Options
    redbuttle said:

Full ticket details now on club website...

Good job I prompted them then.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

So, as a season ticket holder who went to Peterborough, but bought my ticket there I don't qualify to buy my tickets tomorrow.
    You have to have bought your Peterborough tickets at the Valley!
    I have kept my Peterborough ticket as proof I went, and mentioned it to my companions in the car we ought to hang on to them to get Crystal Palace tickets.
    Is there any reason why you have to not only have gone to Peterborough, but also have purchased the tickets from Charlton?
    My decision to go last Tuesday was made quite late on due to a variety of circumstances, so I could not have bought them from Charlton in advance.
    Seems an idiotic, illogical and alienating decision by Charlton to add that restrictive rider to the allocation.

There will be plenty of tickets on 7 September for ST Holders and VG members - you'll get a ticket.

I make the condition right - as PL54 says, it proves YOU bought the ticket rather than someone who went to Peterborough and who can't make the Palace game just giving someone the ticket to jump the queue for no valid reason.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Seth, do you know if they are selling any vegetarian tickets - other than those awful cheese and onion tickets?

I think I heard that all the tickets are made out of meat slivers, and therefore are open for carnivores to eat, and turn their stomachs into an animals graveyard wherein the flesh can rot.
    Allegedly.

• Options
    Lol, nice one Seth!
    ;o)