Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crystal Palace away (Wed 23rd Sept, 2,900 tickets) - SOLD OUT

1242526272830»

Comments

• Options
    I know there's going to be lots of discussion about whether to stand or sit , but I just hope there enough space for my flask.
  • Options
    dancafc said:

sorry but I don't really see why this is shame on me. I had a season ticket for 15 years and in the end had to give it up because I couldn't get to enough games due to work commitments to justify having one. however I still go to as many games as is possible for me to make usually approximately 10 a season. Therefore whenever tickets go on restricted sales for big away games I never have any chance of getting them so therefore always miss out. I have however been to a few smaller away games which I always enjoy very much. I decided that I would try use this site for the first time to obtain a ticket for one of the "BIG" away games as I have no over option and I would really like to go. The fact that I have stated that I would possibly be willing to pay more than face value for the ticket surely doesn't mean shame on me but would show my passion and desire for the Charlton cause and for me to enjoy the game and the great atmosphere amongst fellow Charlton fans?

P.S if any body does have a spare ticket for sale pm me. lol thanks

I think he's taking the piss mate coz of the bloke on the other thread selling a ticket for double bubble
    Sherlock
  • Options
    Because of the problems when Palace came to the Valley and
    our last visit to Selhurst, we were never going to get 5K for a night match.
    After not getting the lower end at Millwall after the year before, this is becoming a hassle for the genuine fan.
    Having seen Chelsea yobs smash up the valley,back in the day and hearing about Millwall doing the same around the country on a smaller scale.
    Are these the footsteps we want to follow in?

• Options
    s

After not getting the lower end at Millwall after the year before, this is becoming a hassle for the genuine fan.
    Having seen Chelsea yobs smash up the valley,back in the day and hearing about Millwall doing the same around the country on a smaller scale.

Get a grip mate.
    Police put on overzealous measures for local derbies, simple as that.
  • Options

agree, recent events have definitely affected subsequent allocations at the Toolbox and Smellhurst
  • Options
    Not true re the Toolbox - that decision was apparently for our own safety...as Millwall could not guarantee that their thugs wouldn't attack anyone in the lower tier.
  • Options

agree, recent events have definitely affected subsequent allocations at the Toolbox and Smellhurst
    I think with millwall last season it was probably more to do with there fans as if we had of beaten them they pretty much would of been relegated there and then and there fans would of no doubt not loved 2000 of us goading them, so it could of got nasty, we didn't even sell out our allocation for millwall did we?, don't agree with the smashing up of toilets its just mindless vandalism that costs the club money as im sure we get billed for damage caused, hopefully palace in a couple of weeks they get the policing correct and no dickheads acting up,as if et + pens, could be looking at not getting on a train long before 11/11.30pm.
  • Options
    Jarman said:

s

Get a grip mate.
    Police put on overzealous measures for local derbies, simple as that.
    I wonder why they do that ?
    If louts smash up toilets and seats.
    It's 100% certain they will cause trouble outside the ground.
    Whether your Millwall, CAFC,Chelski, Palace or half a dozen from Barnet.

• Options

I know there's going to be lots of discussion about whether to stand or sit , but I just hope there enough space for my flask.

I'm sitting, please no one stand this is football and I would like to analyse the passing stats and take notes
  • Options

Not true re the Toolbox - that decision was apparently for our own safety...as Millwall could not guarantee that their thugs wouldn't attack anyone in the lower tier.

Millwall attack haha? When was the last time they acctually did something other than shout or talk on Internet? Even charlton would be safe lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Totally with you pal fun these thugs who sing and break toilets I say prison for life, I'm a real fan who can't stand these thugs getting in the way of my note taking
  • Options
    I go a nasty cut last time I tried to smash up a urinal.

Armitage Shanks porcelain can be really iffy.
  • Options
    im still after a ticket people any going yet?
  • Options
    http://youtu.be/wT0TbxEiiBI

Just found this old one match , we lost 2-0 , nice old Adidas kits , maybe we should wear something similar to palarse .....
    How did Killer miss that chance
  • Options

http://youtu.be/wT0TbxEiiBI

Just found this old one match , we lost 2-0 , nice old Adidas kits , maybe we should wear something similar to palarse .....
    How did Killer miss that chance

Let's right some historical wrongs in a couple of weeks then !
  • Options

I think with millwall last season it was probably more to do with there fans as if we had of beaten them they pretty much would of been relegated there and then and there fans would of no doubt not loved 2000 of us goading them, so it could of got nasty, we didn't even sell out our allocation for millwall did we?, don't agree with the smashing up of toilets its just mindless vandalism that costs the club money as im sure we get billed for damage caused, hopefully palace in a couple of weeks they get the policing correct and no dickheads acting up,as if et + pens, could be looking at not getting on a train long before 11/11.30pm.
    lol
  • Options
    Never seen that clip above before. WTF was Killer doing?