Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crystal Palace away (Wed 23rd Sept, 2,900 tickets) - SOLD OUT

Comments

• Options
    Is it a known unknown a la Cheney?

Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns – the ones we don't know we don't know. And if one looks throughout the history of our country and other free countries, it is the latter category that tend to be the difficult ones.[1]

• Options
    Who the fiddle is unknown?
  • Options
    Are you related to new plural messages?
  • Options
    anyone know how many rows the Arthur Sleep Stand has?

tkts turned up and they are in row 44
  • Options
    We're in row 45.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    No one will get their allocated seat or be able to sit.
  • Options
    Last time we played there hardly anybody stood where their seat was. I was standing on the stairs for the whole game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

No one will get their allocated seat or be able to seat.

i know for a fact if Glasshalffull cant sit down there's going to be trouble!
  • Options
    It's going to be one of those games where people who go once every five years want to sit in their actual allocated seat isn't it ?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

It's going to be one of those games where people who go once every five years want to sit in their actual allocated seat isn't it ?

Nothing wrong with that. I don't want some joker swapping his restricted view seat for mine thank you very much!
  • Options
    se9addick said:

I had that during the home game against Dagenham in the cup last month. There were about 5,000 empty seats around me.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

se9addick said:

Nothing wrong with that. I don't want some joker swapping his restricted view seat for mine thank you very much!
    Why are you worried - you've got two seats :wink:

Well done. You got me there! ;-)
  • Options
    if anybody has a spare ticket for this game that they would like to sell then please could they pm me. I would possibly be willing to pay more than the face value for the ticket. thanks
  • Options
    cafctom said:

se9addick said:

I had that during the home game against Dagenham in the cup last month. There were about 5,000 empty seats around me.
    So that smelly git does post on here!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nicholas said:

Anyone who wants their specific seats get their early as it's going to be a free for all. Don't think anyone will be sitting down either.

To be honest anyone standing in the first few rows is incredibly selfish (was going to write something else there!).
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

I can't remember the last time, (if ever) I looked at my seat number/block at an away game

Quarter-final at Brammall Lane was the last time I did that.
  • Options

if anybody has a spare ticket for this game that they would like to sell then please could they pm me. I would possibly be willing to pay more than the face value for the ticket. thanks

Be mindful that I think palice are not selling on the night unless you become a member. I am confident that if you stand outside the away end you'll get a spare.
  • Options

Be mindful that I think palice are not selling on the night unless you become a member. I am confident that if you stand outside the away end you'll get a spare.
    If Mr Plod wheels out his Belfast Style portable 10ft metal wall again, you won't get anywhere near the away end without a ticket.
  • Options
    I will over early to put a towel down on my allocated seat !
  • Options

sorry but I don't really see why this is shame on me. I had a season ticket for 15 years and in the end had to give it up because I couldn't get to enough games due to work commitments to justify having one. however I still go to as many games as is possible for me to make usually approximately 10 a season. Therefore whenever tickets go on restricted sales for big away games I never have any chance of getting them so therefore always miss out. I have however been to a few smaller away games which I always enjoy very much. I decided that I would try use this site for the first time to obtain a ticket for one of the "BIG" away games as I have no over option and I would really like to go. The fact that I have stated that I would possibly be willing to pay more than face value for the ticket surely doesn't mean shame on me but would show my passion and desire for the Charlton cause and for me to enjoy the game and the great atmosphere amongst fellow Charlton fans?

P.S if any body does have a spare ticket for sale pm me. lol thanks

I think he's taking the piss mate coz of the bloke on the other thread selling a ticket for double bubble