Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crystal Palace away (Wed 23rd Sept, 2,900 tickets) - SOLD OUT

Comments

• Options
    yes
    when they start the blurb press 6
  • Options
    Success - just as I was about to give up....200 tickets left at 11.25....
  • Options
    Just got mine, been trying all morning thank god i got some
  • Options
    Been ringing all morning :(
  • Options
    Thank feck for that - finally got through :smiley:
  • Options
    rea
    MrOneLung said:

Boom, straight through first attempt.

we managed to get 24 tickets in total for my sunday football team although most of them are Millwall.

really??
  • Options
    markmc68 said:

Kowabonga. Just got through to the lovely Sally. Tickets secured. She said people queueing since 5. !!!

Remember doing that for the Bolton QF....left my home in Well Hall Road at 4am, was second in the que that morning.
  • Options
    Got my 2, get in........!
  • Options
    Is this general sale?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Is this general sale?

No chance, home end maybe though...
  • Options
    Just got through got 2 tickets, she said I got through just in time, sounds like only a small number left
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

rea

MrOneLung said:

Boom, straight through first attempt.

we managed to get 24 tickets in total for my sunday football team although most of them are Millwall.

really??
    No.
  • Options

Is this general sale?

Will they be allowed to put it on general sale in the home areas if the away end is sold out ?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Is this general sale?

Will they be allowed to put it on general sale in the home areas if the away end is sold out ?
    Will be members only for home ends
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Is this general sale?

Wouldn't have thought so....surely they would ask for a members card or something like our CON card.
  • Options
    If they don't give us more tickets, this is only going to be down to the Police and not both clubs, we could easily take 6,000 but the local plod wont want to police that on a Wednesday night.
  • Options
    Ticket office stated that there will most definitely be no more tickets as the police have already decided.
  • Options

If they don't give us more tickets, this is only going to be down to the Police and not both clubs, we could easily take 6,000 but the local plod wont want to police that on a Wednesday night.

I think once you get to the Prem nowadays, you really aren't that bothered about maximising your revenues from these type of games as the income is so relatively insignificant
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I think once you get to the Prem nowadays, you really aren't that bothered about maximising your revenues from these type of games as the income is so relatively insignificant
    There is no doubt that if you are in the premiership that this cup is chicken feed in terms of revenue, my point is that if Charlton request more tickets, this wouldn't be knocked back from Palace, this would be a no no from the Met.
  • Options
    I didn't want to go through trial by phone, so I went down there. Got there at 9.10 and reckon there were about 150 infront of me. It took 1h 40m, but got ours by 10.50.
  • Options

I didn't want to go through trial by phone, so I went down there. Got there at 9.10 and reckon there were about 150 infront of me. It took 1h 40m, but got ours by 10.50.

Did you take a stool to sit on?
  • Options
    How many left?
  • Options
    Bit annoying it was advertised as initial allocation when clearly it's full and final.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    I should imagine it will sell out any time now, if it hasn't already.
    I was told there were 500 left at 10.50 and there was a queue of about 100 still there, when I left.
  • Options
    Finally got our 4! Was touch and go for a minute thought I weren't gonna get through!
  • Options

Bit annoying it was advertised as initial allocation when clearly it's full and final.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was due to the club acting so slowly.
  • Options
    Queued up since 8:30, got 4 at about 10, hour and half in the queue chatting to various supporters I reconised was actually alright, recommend taking the morning off work and going down there for anyone who can for this sort of game in the future.
  • Options

I should imagine it will sell out any time now, if it hasn't already.
    I was told there were 500 left at 10.50 and there was a queue of about 100 still there, when I left.

Just got back with my 2 was told only a couple of hundred left at 11.45.