Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crystal Palace away (Wed 23rd Sept, 2,900 tickets) - SOLD OUT

Comments

• Options
    TICKET UPDATE We are currently at 1173 tickets sold for @CPFC away #CapitalOneCup #cafc
  • Options

TICKET UPDATE We are currently at 1173 tickets sold for @CPFC away #CapitalOneCup #cafc

So cringe how CAFCTickets feel the need to '@' oppo clubs with each and every update.

• Options
    Jarman said:

So cringe how CAFCTickets feel the need to '@' oppo clubs with each and every update.

I think most clubs do that don't they ?
  • Options
    How many did they say sold for Blackburn and Cardiff and did they @ them too
  • Options

They were too embarrassed to @ Blackburn for this game with the figures.
  • Options

Think they hashtagged them after poking them after tagging them after mentioning them.
  • Options
    Jarman said:

Standard practice and saves on characters used towards the 140 limit
  • Options
    thought we would have sold out by now
  • Options

Early prediction on numbers. 400 @ Blackburn and 700 @ Cardiff
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They better apply for more tickets!
  • Options
    We are looking at the possibility of running a coach from West Sussex for the Palace game. (subject to demand)If you want to register an interest in using the service if it goes ahead then please PM on here and I will get you put on the list. Route would be Worthing (Lyons Farm) Portslade (Benfield Valley Sainsburys) Pease Pottage services (M23) Price TBA.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    This is going to be great fun but Palace will probably beat us by a few and outsing us leaving us feeling down and depressed. Anyway, enjoy it everyone.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

This is going to be great fun but Palace will probably beat us by a few and outsing us leaving us feeling down and depressed. Anyway, enjoy it everyone.

You not going then?
  • Options
    And he got it from Dowie.
  • Options

dizzee said:

You not going then?
    Course I am
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    I was gonna bring a blow up doll and put a palace shirt on it so we can throw in around the away end...like a rag doll

just for laughs...

is that weird?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I was gonna bring a blow up doll and put a palace shirt on it so we can throw in around the away end...like a rag doll

just for laughs...

is that weird?

only if you take it out to dinner afterwards.
  • Options

just for laughs...

is that weird?

Probably not a good idea, not only will people think you are the sort of saddo that's actually got a blow up doll, even worse they will realise you have one which wears a palace shirt..and the photos of you and your 'girlfriend' will get posted every time we play them
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Ok I'll leave silicone sally out of this
  • Options
    Please do not stoop to their level.

• Options
    Called at 0900
    Pressed 6.
    4 tickets of all various ages.
    Done by 0903
  • Options
    Can't get through at all
  • Options
    My son just walked past the vallley and seems to be quite a few people there in the queue for tickets
  • Options
    have rung about 20 times and the line just goes dead
  • Options
    Been tryingbsimce 9 and all it did was ring for 5 mins then go dead
  • Options
    i've been ringing on two phones non stop since 9 .. nothing