Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crystal Palace away (Wed 23rd Sept, 2,900 tickets) - SOLD OUT

Comments

• Options
    Can't get through. Been trying since 9. As I'm in Spain at minute. Can see a high bill coming my way.
  • Options

have rung about 20 times and the line just goes dead

Same :(

• Options
    what a joke
  • Options
    Snap trying 3 phones then goes dead after 5 mins now re trying and it won't connect. To be fair our ticket office is stuck in the 80's. Not a clue and probably lack of staff when they knew it was going to be busy.
  • Options
    Shambolic this
  • Options
    "Sorry, your call cannot be completed at present, please try again later"

What's happened to the queuing system? Even if I have to sit in a queue for half an hour listening to dreadful hold music, that's better than having to ring again and again.
  • Options
    Has anyone been able to get tickets this morning?
  • Options
    dabos said:

What's happened to the queuing system? Even if I have to sit in a queue for half an hour listening to dreadful hold music, that's better than having to ring again and again.

Agree. Can't even get phone to ring any more.
  • Options
    Stewart said:

Has anyone been able to get tickets this morning?

My mate just rang and got 2 tickets no problem

• Options
    Line goes dead. Do Charlton make money out of the calls ?
    Roly out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Even the reception is off of the hook
  • Options
    dabos said:

There is a queuing system - but a finite number of queue slots. When its full you get bumped. Think the system could probably do with an upgrade, but is fine in 'normal' circumstances - just can't handle exceptional demand like this!
  • Options
    As predicted, utter shambles.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Same staff... More demand

It's just what happened when there is demand for tickets en it...

No biggie to me I am sure everyone at the ticket office tries there best to help supporters

We are one we are charlton
  • Options
    Option 6, 2 tickets, 5 minutes. Seemed almost too easy...

Mate of mine used the same process, option 6 wins every time.
  • Options
    I've been doing option 6 since 9am I can't c how I'm not getting through then. On 3 phones
  • Options
    ^ Classic case of phone rage going on there...
  • Options
    I've got my tickets they r for friends who are only season ticket holders and they r at work and can't call. Fuming
  • Options

Option 6, 2 tickets, 5 minutes. Seemed almost too easy...

Mate of mine used the same process, option 6 wins every time.

no it doesn't
  • Options
    I've been doing option 6 all morning as well. Either cuts straight off as can't complete, or rings continuously for 5 minutes then the same thing happens.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2015
    Dunno about anyone else but the nearer this fixture gets the naughtier I feel. It's a proper little naughty fixture this one

No i ain't Danny dyer
  • Options
    Ringing but no answer. Then I get cut off!
  • Options
    Ring press option 6 ur be fine
  • Options
    To make things worse my mate who I'm ringing for hasn't missed a game home or away this season and because he brought his ticket on the night for Peterborough he has had to wait till today.
  • Options

I've been doing option 6 all morning as well. Either cuts straight off as can't complete, or rings continuously for 5 minutes then the same thing happens.

this.....ringing again..................now dead
  • Options
    I got my tickets last week so I love reading all this carnage going on..

Join valley gold u tight wads
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Just got two tickets. Took a while but someone eventually picked up on option 6
  • Options
    Option 6 got me through on the second attempt earlier (cut me off first time) - rang for a long time but someone did pick up eventually. Worth sticking with it...
  • Options
    This could only happen at our club

It wouldn't be the same otherwise!!!
  • Options
    40 calls in. Still no luck