Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shelvey gets England recall

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Starts tonight. Which UK channels have it, please?
  • Options

Starts tonight. Which UK channels have it, please?

Itv should have it
  • Options
    Anyone got team news ?
  • Options
    Shelvey starts.
  • Options
    Passes like Pirlo

seems the common reservation with Jonjo at international level is the old "one paced" chesnut.

Plenty of CMs that can't run fast in short sprints. Schweinsteiger, Pirlo, Gokan Inler...the pace argument seems less relevant in international football than the PL.

Shelvey reminds me a bit of Scholes in that he tries the hard ball, the ball that turns a slow ponderous move into a goal scoring opportunity. That's a gift

I was mightily impressed when I saw he was hiring a live in chef as he felt he could get fitter and leaner . Now that's professionalism.

Delph Barkley Shelvey as a midfield 3. Legs, skills, shots and goals all nicely balanced.

Nice 1 Jonjo

• Options
    I would love us to

Passes like Pirlo

seems the common reservation with Jonjo at international level is the old "one paced" chesnut.

Plenty of CMs that can't run fast in short sprints. Schweinsteiger, Pirlo, Gokan Inler...the pace argument seems less relevant in international football than the PL.

Shelvey reminds me a bit of Scholes in that he tries the hard ball, the ball that turns a slow ponderous move into a goal scoring opportunity. That's a gift

I was mightily impressed when I saw he was hiring a live in chef as he felt he could get fitter and leaner . Now that's professionalism.

Delph Barkley Shelvey as a midfield 3. Legs, skills, shots and goals all nicely balanced.

Nice 1 Jonjo

The only thing they lack is the ability to tackle. Shelvey needs a runner who can win the ball back playing next to him. What we need is a time machine so we can pair up Shelvey with a 22 year old Parker.
  • Options

I would love us to

Passes like Pirlo

Nice 1 Jonjo

The only thing they lack is the ability to tackle. Shelvey needs a runner who can win the ball back playing next to him. What we need is a time machine so we can pair up Shelvey with a 22 year old Parker.
    Fab fab fab fabian Delph?

Needs someone to tell him he isn't allowed to go off his feet in the tackle, dangerous move in internationals