Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2015/2016

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2016
    WOW - what a play. How did he keep that alive?
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Hang on a minute. Chiefs with their first TD of the game.

And they make the extra point for 13-21.
  • Options
    21-13 Pats, come on KC!
  • Options
    We just can't stop Brady.
  • Options
    Shocking clock management
  • Options

Shocking clock management

Very frustrating.
  • Options
    KC have the touchdown. But not after wasting too much of the clock. Crazy.
  • Options
    Oh well. Pats too good for us.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Patriots are victorious. 27-20.
  • Options
    Cardinals beat the Packers 26-20 in OT.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And it was a very very good game.

http://youtu.be/eG1t2oDYZHU
  • Options
    Just watched the highlights. Ridiculous game. End zone and red zone interceptions. Touchdowns that were caught after bouncing off another player ten years away. Rodgers tieing the game at the death with a fourth and twenty conversion followed by a Hail Mary. The overtime coin toss being repeated as the coin didn't flip
  • Options
    Fitzgerald absolutely outstanding refused to be beaten. One of the best games i have seen. Going for two wild card wins this evening
  • Options

Fitzgerald absolutely outstanding refused to be beaten. One of the best games i have seen. Going for two wild card wins this evening

Agreed - Seahawks and Steelers today.
  • Options
    Thirded !!!
  • Options
    Panthers currently winning 24-0. ......
    Two mins into second quarter
  • Options
    Something special happening for Carolina here. Seattle don't know what's hit them.
  • Options
    If the Seahawks were a dog, they would take it behind the woodshed and shoot it!
  • Options
    andyg90 said:

Something special happening for Carolina here. Seattle don't know what's hit them.

This. They look so pumped and blew them away in three minutes. They know it's their year and they'd be worthy Superbowl winners. Pretty special to do this to a side as good as the Seahawks.
  • Options
    I don't hear the fat lady singing just yet:)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That's because she's sticking a fork in them to see if they're done.
  • Options
    I am (nearly) amazed .. Seattle are getting well and truly hammered .. that's my tip for the Cup gone I reckon
  • Options
    The comeback is on.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Seahawks destroyed by Panthers in the first half. 0-31

But Seahawks hit back with a touchdown inside 90 seconds of the second half.

7-31
  • Options
    WOW - another Seahawks TD.
  • Options
    What.a.catch from Tyler Lockett! Comeback starting to gain pace?
  • Options
    14-31, 7:40 left in the third quarter.
  • Options
    How do the top teams manage draft talents like Tyler Lockett in the third round, passing everyone else by?
  • Options

How do the top teams manage draft talents like Tyler Lockett in the third round, passing everyone else by?

They employ the best scouts imo. Quick example, my Redskins last year took the lead recruitment guy from the Seahawks. We traded, lots of in and outs plus some good rookies. From 4 and 12 to 9 and 7. No coincidence imo.

Incidentally if Seattle can score again this quarter it reminds me of the Bills v Oilers game 20 plus years ago
  • Options

They employ the best scouts imo. Quick example, my Redskins last year took the lead recruitment guy from the Seahawks. We traded, lots of in and outs plus some good rookies. From 4 and 12 to 9 and 7. No coincidence imo.

Incidentally if Seattle can score again this quarter it reminds me of the Bills v Oilers game 20 plus years ago
    Seahawks are especially good at this. Didn't they also pick up Rawls as a free agent?