Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2015/2016

1121314151618»

Comments

• Options
    Fucking awful football there, all you need is 6 yards on 4th and you go for the end zone to a man in triple coverage
  • Options
    Ridiculous decision I agree Sam. Don't get how Talib didn't get called for PI though, blatantly held gronks jersey down to stop him leaping. Pats have been shocking though.
  • Options
    And the thing is its twice now we have gone on 4th, and if we just took the FG and moved on we'd now be 2 points back with the ball in midfield with 2 mins to go, kicking in mile high where 50 yard FG's are relative chip shots
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Two wasted possessions from the Broncos now. All on the defence but only the offense to blame if they don't hold on here.
  • Options
    Quick throws have been the basis of Brady's play this season, and he's holding it too long every time

And just as I say that he hits Gronk for 40 lol
  • Options
    That was a huge 4th down conversions.
  • Options
    Poor clock though too much time setting for 3rd with clock running then calls timeout on 4th with clock stopped.

Gronk for TD needs 2pt now to tie
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Poor clock though too much time setting for 3rd with clock running then calls timeout on 4th with clock stopped.

Gronk for TD needs 2pt now to tie

Yeah, weird timeout call.
  • Options
    Hats off to Brady and Gronkowski. Those two plays were immense
  • Options
    And that's why you have to kick the FG earlier
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Boom. Talib! What a year he's had by the way. That Broncos defence has been excellent this season. Can't see Manning getting away with this at the Superbowl though.
  • Options
    Never would have thought the Broncos had a chance in the postseason. Defense is so good. Superbowl 50 baby!
  • Options

Boom. Talib! What a year he's had by the way. That Broncos defence has been excellent this season. Can't see Manning getting away with this at the Superbowl though.

Absolutely. Carolina will destroy Denver on current form. Cardinals would be a closer game.
  • Options
    Get the fxzk in there.
  • Options
    andyg90 said:

Absolutely. Carolina will destroy Denver on current form. Cardinals would be a closer game.
    Agreed. I think it'll be the Panthers tonight, especially if Palmer plays like he did last week where he got away with it a bit.

It would be nice to see Manning go out on top by winning the Superbowl but I can't see it happening.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
  • Options
    Congrats have to go to noodle-arm Manning and his Ponies, better defence today made the win, but by God were the Pats collectively shit today.
  • Options
    That was a hell of a game, supporting the Panthers since the Redskins got knocked out as Cam is my favourite player in the league.
  • Options
    And that is why I like the Panthers, that play was brilliant.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Murder squad, no way the Panthers can lose this
  • Options
    Not the Superbowl I wanted.
  • Options
    And then there were two....

Broncos – @Leroy Ambrose & @Sonicstud85
    Panthers –

No Panthers fans on CL.
  • Options
    I'm a Bronco too. Think there are others including @buckshee
  • Options
    Nice one. Added you to the ever growing list.
  • Options
    Dont know who to support in the Superbowl.

Manning deserves a 2nd ring for his career, and I am generally an AFC fan.

However, it's Denver and I love the way this Panthers team are playing, plus good to see a team win their first title.
  • Options
    As with the Vikings, one missed point after, quite a rarity nowadays, and for the Patriots the season was over .. Now I expect the Broncos the get seriously mauled by the Panthers