Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Name the 60s stars

123457»

Comments

• Options

Not Maine Road - besides, Man City were promoted in 66 and we did not meet in either Cup.

Chelsea - settled in Div 1.

The pictures date from late 67/early 68. No Len Glover (sold Nov 67) and Ian King left in 68. Wonderful era.

Ahem - polite suggestion .... get to the Museum asap and snap up an absolute bargain Home and Away. All this stuff in one amazing book, and of course much, much more. Indispensable, and the Museum itself ain't bad, neivver ....
  • Options
    Graham Moore and Alan Campbell could often be found in the Conservative Club.
  • Options
    Blimey - that's not how I remembered him. He is so much older! And he's lost all his hair ;-)
  • Options
    Saturday afternoon nothing to do so BUMP
  • Options
    Did you get an answer to number 11..HAVE LOOKED THRU ALL 7 PAGES.....could be John Gilchrist.

• Options
    Did you get an answer to number 11..HAVE LOOKED THRU ALL 7 PAGES.....could be John Gilchrist.

Thought our one was Paul Gilchrist? John played for the other lot down the road.
  • Options
    Having reviewed this thread:

Could that female fan be your predecessor as Supporters' Director Henry? Sue Townsend?

And the younger bloke on the right in Picture 8 could be Norman Fusco I think. Someone else also said the same.
  • Options
    17 image
    Does anyone know how long the stand was green for? I assumed that it had always been red. Was this a short term / undercoat job or or was it actually green all along (and panted red at some point in the 70's?).
  • Options
    God these are absolutely brilliant. How did I miss them?