Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackburn vs Charlton (19/9/15) - Post Match Views

What's happened to us...?

Comments

• Options
    Only thing that keeps me going is the fact it's so early on in the season
  • Options
    Still not worried... We've had by far worse seasons
  • Options
    Sounds like we created chances in first half and then folded in the second. Worrying times
  • Options
    We're just not very good and have no attacking threat.Everyone had high hopes for the last 3 fixtures but we've lost two of them.
    Hopefully there are a few teams worse than us. All seems v predictable.
  • Options
    Never win anything with kids
  • Options
    Squad depth is leading to silly decisions and silly decisions are leading to unconfidence throughout the camp. An extra quality keeper, a striker and a playmaker or two in before it's last minute and we'd be sitting a bit prettier than we are. Instead we're playing debutant's away to Blackburn without any real service, poor showing all round. Igor is quite obviously unfit and uninterested this season, going to need something to change asap.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shambles. Losing interest already and I've got to go palace on Wednesday..really looking forward to that now, not.
  • Options
    We needed about senoir 6 more players when window shut, I think Luzon knows that deep down which is why he is probably always to relecutant to discuss our overall chances for the season
  • Options
    i point from the games against the bottom 3 clubs at the beginning of September
  • Options
    3-0 to a team who were bottom three! We have so little creativity. Who ever brings our players in on a small budget went for Ba and Kashi when we already had Cousins in holding midfield. Plus if Vet can't get in the team in front of Kennedy and KAG (no disrespect to either, they are just young), then we may as well have sold him in the summer.

I will cling to the games v Hull and QPR for now but this is beginning to look very worrying.

Never thought I would be praying for the return of Harriot, letting him out on loan looks like as bad a decision as letting MM go so early last season.

Finally, a question, can anyone tell me the last time that Sir Alex Ferguson got one point in four games against Huddersfield, Rotherham, Wolves and Blackburn. I'm sorry K.Meire but every time we lose to un-fancied opposition those words ring in my head!
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    As its proven since the International Break (and as I've said in the last three previews)... Football can turn on its head, sport is something that isnt predictable and victory doesnt always go to the form team (look at Welling against Gateshead today)

Next match it could all turn around for us, just need a bit of luck and for the ball to drop into the right places like with QPR and Hull again

Maybe facing Palace on Wednesday is a good thing... As when we went to Millwall last season, a Derby match is where the form book goes out the window, you just need the motivation / blood and guts to get a result
  • Options
    We, already, seem dependent on Makinok in both penalty boxes. He scores one and created the other against Hull and we equalised against Rotherham after he came on (although I wasn't there).

Today we conceded the dreaded late goal before half time and away from home we (like all teams) are going to risk further goals when we have for a winner.

What's worrying is that we've allowed two of the teams at the bottom to beat us and failed to beat the weakest side in the division at home.

Top six looks very unlikely based on our last three results but a relegation struggle looks more likely now.
  • Options
    Really disappointing. 1 point from Rotherham, Hudders and Blackburn is very worrying, especially as two of them sides had yet to win.

Today it sounded like it could've all been over in the first 15 minutes but for Pope making two good saves. We can keep possession okay but have little creativity in us, past 4 games I can't remember us making their keeper pull out a great save whereas Pope has had to make some good saves.

Watt and JBG seem to have lost their early season spark so we have little goal threat. Igor seems a shadow of a player we saw 12 months ago and Big Mak seems to keep picking up injuries.

Big test for Luzon now on how to get us back performing. Doesn't get any easier next week either.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Spare a thought for me. Not only have I got to put up with our failing team but I'm on a train that pulls into Milton Keynes in 45 minutes, giving time for maybe a post-match drink or three before the train's flooded with sodding Leeds fans
  • Options

As its proven since the International Break (and as I've said in the last three previews)... Football can turn on its head, sport is something that isnt predictable and victory doesnt always go to the form team (look at Welling against Gateshead today)

Next match it could all turn around for us, just need a bit of luck and for the ball to drop into the right places like with QPR and Hull again

I think it's pretty predictable that most teams will fancy playing us. Three consecutive gutless performances make any early season optimism a distant memory.
    Can't see it turning round in a hurry.

Oh so grateful I didn't get tickets for Palace.
  • Options
    3 points off the bottom three now. We are relying on youngsters that are just not ready yet and it's not only goung to scupper our season it's going to do them no good either.
    The lack of business in the last week of the transfer window will ( is already) affecting us.
    Sort it out RD
  • Options
    I thought we had a better squad than last year according to many on here?

I still think we are weaker. Maybe more quality in places but the sum of all parts is less in my opinion.
  • Options
    At least no one is saying is because guy Luzon has been found out!
    There is nothing to find out simple fact we're not good enough
  • Options
    We are good enough. Anyone who has seen us play can see we're good enough.

Baffling this sport...
  • Options
    346 away fans...
  • Options

At least no one is saying is because guy Luzon has been found out!
    There is nothing to find out simple fact we're not good enough

But how bad are we?
  • Options

346 away fans...

Shocking! Poor sods