Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackburn vs Charlton (19/9/15) - Post Match Views

Comments

• Options

Rossman92 said:

I couldn't give two shits if we beat Palace on Wednesday. In fact the quicker that game is over the better. I think it was @Henry Irving who said the Palace game would become a huge distraction, well we have picked up 1 point since that draw was made. I've heard said that the players and Luzon need to be made aware of how big this game is, well perhaps that's been taken too far. If we lose, we lose. The league is more important

Yes it was me.

Worst possible draw as I said at the time but it is the too small squad with so many new/unfit players that is killing us.

Bumpy ride continues.
    Bumpy
    More like a ride at Alton towers that u can't get off
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Dazzler21 said:

Fuck the football off this weekend the team aren't in the game and neither am I following the news of another Lifer gone.

Things need to change football wise but I can't be worrying about that right now. Too many Lifers lost recently.

Who the fuck Lol'd this?
    Oh dear, must have been a slip of the finger, no way was that intended and you should know me better than that @DamoNorthStand ,a PM would have been appreciated. Duly amended to 'Like' and apologies to anyone who was offended.
    Was viewing on an iPad and I have never been able to see who LOLS and likes posts from placing a finger on the icon. Sorry for blowing up Redchaser
  • Options
    edited September 2015

RedChaser said:

Dazzler21 said:

Fuck the football off this weekend the team aren't in the game and neither am I following the news of another Lifer gone.

Things need to change football wise but I can't be worrying about that right now. Too many Lifers lost recently.

Who the fuck Lol'd this?
    Oh dear, must have been a slip of the finger, no way was that intended and you should know me better than that @DamoNorthStand ,a PM would have been appreciated. Duly amended to 'Like' and apologies to anyone who was offended.
    Was viewing on an iPad and I have never been able to see who LOLS and likes posts from placing a finger on the icon. Sorry for blowing up Redchaser
    No worries mate, reaction fully understandable; note to self to be extremely careful when attempting to like such a post on an emotive topic in future.
  • Options

Not that long ago cart loads flew to Blackburn --- cost a load of dosh and the team never turned up in a 4 nil drubbing . After decades of watching Charlton the one thing you can depend on is they will alway burst the bubble let you down. Show u a glimpse and then pull the rug.
    It's Charlton it's what we do.
    Except it

"Except it" :neutral::neutral:
    GH is dyslexic. He means Accept it.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Not that long ago cart loads flew to Blackburn --- cost a load of dosh and the team never turned up in a 4 nil drubbing . After decades of watching Charlton the one thing you can depend on is they will alway burst the bubble let you down. Show u a glimpse and then pull the rug.
    It's Charlton it's what we do.
    Except it

I was on that plane, typical charlton we didn't even fly to the right bummin' airport
    I was on that weird trip too. Blackburn full of shite memories.
  • Options
    Some memories at Blackburn are ok. First 2 seasons back in the championship. Winning the league and Hermann that Monday night. Lots of low memories as well. But over the years thats what happens.
  • Options
    You know this "there are teams worse than us" thing? We've had 1 pt frim 9 against 3 if the bottom 4. So who are these worse teams?
  • Options

You know this "there are teams worse than us" thing? We've had 1 pt frim 9 against 3 if the bottom 4. So who are these worse teams?

Fulham, Brentford, Wolves, Blackburn, MK Dons, Bolton, Preston, Bristol City, Rotherham
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thats it I'm of to support the Hammers!

http://www.northnorfolknews.co.uk/sport/happy_hammers_on_the_coast_1_4075103

Ok praps not..

• Options
    Just seen the 'highlights'. Looks like Pope was motm. We had some chances but blimey that was awful defending for all three goals. Really bad.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    When Tony plays badly, WE play badly. Hope he finds his spark again soon because when he's on his game everything else follows. Makienok doesn't have even a tenth of his ability.
  • Options

Let's face it the early judgement of how great all these "Luzon" signings were could be a little premature
    And in all honesty they're prolly made by the same faceless divs that shipped the early clowns to us in Roland's reign
    Let's just hope they can find some form and passion to stop this vile rot that is beginning to set in
    Luzon is now gonna face his toughest test yet and will do well to restart our season because screaming and shouting and jumping up and down will only take you so far in today's professional game

4 games back and even I , a pessimist of the highest order, thought maybe just maybe we were gonna have a sniff at the upper end of the table , that'll teach me , we are utter junk and when the players with actual ability all two of them TWWW and JBG can't perform then you can have 25 of the crabs on the pitch and we're just not gonna score

Maybe the bookies were right. We're just shit and RD's experiment is doomed to fail

7th -12th 33%...... 13th-21st 57% ........ The dreaded R 10%

a little over pessimistic .. I hope .. but a decent summary
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2015

Why is JJ on the bench? Is it just a token gesture? If he's good enough to be there, get him on. This team could do with a bit of character and steel. But if he's not good enough, get somebody in with some fight. Seems we just caved in 2nd half and that's the most disappointing thing.

Interesting you should ask that. While the rest of the team (subs incl.) were doing that stupid pre-match cone-hopping exercise JJ was just standing around in the middle of the pitch admiring the scenery and looking a bit lost. I thought straight away that there was never any intention that he'd get game time.
  • Options

Let's face it the early judgement of how great all these "Luzon" signings were could be a little premature
    And in all honesty they're prolly made by the same faceless divs that shipped the early clowns to us in Roland's reign
    Let's just hope they can find some form and passion to stop this vile rot that is beginning to set in
    Luzon is now gonna face his toughest test yet and will do well to restart our season because screaming and shouting and jumping up and down will only take you so far in today's professional game

4 games back and even I , a pessimist of the highest order, thought maybe just maybe we were gonna have a sniff at the upper end of the table , that'll teach me , we are utter junk and when the players with actual ability all two of them TWWW and JBG can't perform then you can have 25 of the crabs on the pitch and we're just not gonna score

Maybe the bookies were right. We're just shit and RD's experiment is doomed to fail

A pessimist is never disappointed.
  • Options
    Pardew must be rubbing his hands.
  • Options

Only 10pc chance of relegation is optimistic!
  • Options

When Tony plays badly, WE play badly. Hope he finds his spark again soon because when he's on his game everything else follows. Makienok doesn't have even a tenth of his ability.

I think that's unfair on Mak. Does Mak have the same ability to beat and a man and excite the crowd? No. However Mak's ability in the air , hold up play, awareness and being a team player is light years in front of Watt. Neither are world beaters but both have ability in different areas. Since Mak's injury Watt has looked a shadow of the player he was.
    Mak is very tall so it is inevitable that when the ball is projected towards him he will get his head to it on a number of occasions. However, "Mak's ability in the air" is about the same as his ability on the ground - below average. We still need him, though.
  • Options
    Luzon keeps using the excuse that we didn't score first. He doesn't seem to believe that it's possible for us to come back once we're behind.
    After the first few games when we did actually look good, I was beginning to regret that I hadn't bought a season ticket, but after going to the Huddersfield game I'm now glad that I didn't. Not worth paying £22 just to get depressed. It's already the same story as last season.
    Now I'm looking forward to seeing which one of Roland's mates he'll pick to manage us next.
  • Options
    lungrot said:

Luzon keeps using the excuse that we didn't score first. He doesn't seem to believe that it's possible for us to come back once we're behind.
    After the first few games when we did actually look good, I was beginning to regret that I hadn't bought a season ticket, but after going to the Huddersfield game I'm now glad that I didn't. Not worth paying £22 just to get depressed. It's already the same story as last season.
    Now I'm looking forward to seeing which one of Roland's mates he'll pick to manage us next.

Yup as things stand Luzon will be gone before our decorations come down

• Options
    cafcfan said:

Why is JJ on the bench? Is it just a token gesture? If he's good enough to be there, get him on. This team could do with a bit of character and steel. But if he's not good enough, get somebody in with some fight. Seems we just caved in 2nd half and that's the most disappointing thing.

Interesting you should ask that. While the rest of the team (subs incl.) were doing that stupid pre-match cone-hopping exercise JJ was just standing around in the middle of the pitch admiring the scenery and looking a bit lost. I thought straight away that there was never any intention that he'd get game time.
    also at half time JJ was not out warming up with the other subs
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Anyone feel a Riga moment coming on? Or maybe a JJ