Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Malkay

One of our players who started today is drinking in Chislehurst as we speak(fact as I have a pic).
The player has confirmed Malkay is our new manager.
So if true we have Luzon on the pitch with the new boss looking on, f****** disgraceful.
Welcome to the circus Malkay

Comments

• Options
    Oh no
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Put the pic up then, name and shame...
  • Options
    ffs
  • Options
    Great - The club that keeps on giving
  • Options

One of our players who started today is drinking in Chislehurst as we speak(fact as I have a pic).
    So if true we have Luzon on the pitch with the new boss looking on, f****** disgraceful.

Simonsen used to drink in Chislehurst after games back in the day.
  • Options
    About that match boycott.....
  • Options

Katrien interviewing in the snug?
  • Options
    kafka said:

Katrien interviewing in the snug?
    Is that a euphemism?
  • Options
    Worth stick a few quid on then ?
  • Options
    It happens at every club who are struggling, that ex managers will be watching and don't you think Luzon may of been watching Bob Peeters last game.
    This is Pro football not blow football.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thx just put a nifty fifty on it
  • Options
    Richard J said:

Simonsen used to drink in Chislehurst after games back in the day.
    So did Jensen. And enjoyed a smoke too.
  • Options
    If you have a picture.. Why not upload it?
  • Options
    Does it rhyme with takenaknock?
  • Options
    Does it rhyme with " wear a wet sock" ?
  • Options

Not really, you can bet on it that luzon had been told he will get another job in the network before the game today and that the new manager was there. Secondly they had too go british this time just to get the fans onside, well some anyway.
    Also i think its futile to scream roland and katrien out as they are here for the long run, he wants premier football to get his money back before he sells but the problem is he wants to do it on the cheap, it will sink in though within 3 years that its very difficult to do it that way and he will eventually have to dig in deep.
    Anyway good luck Malkay
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

The guy sitting next to me had it on his phone today, he showed me before kick-off. Of course it could be someone having a joke and posting an old picture, but it sure looked convincing to me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2015

That's why Malky is now odds on.

Would go against the grain of Roland to appoint a British Head coach,

But Malky Malkay wage demands would have dropped since the emails and his tenure at wigan so it could be true but why would the players know before they left the ground at 6, or has KM sent them all a text ?
  • Options
    The plot deepens? Explains why some players looked pissed during the match!
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Can't stand the man. If I was feeling disassociated with the club before, I feel disdain for it now.

What if we won the next ten on the trot?
  • Options
    I wonder if we'll be getting that scout in as well... Cant remember his name but got sacked from Cardiff at the same time as Malky
  • Options

That's why Malky is now odds on.

Would go against the grain of Roland to appoint a British Head coach,

But Malky Malkay wage demands would have dropped since the emails and his tenure at wigan so it could be true but why would the players know before they left the ground at 6, or has KM sent them all a text ?
    MM is damaged goods, so will be relatively cheap - that will be the main reason for his appointment. Katrien will spout some scripted garbage about him being an experienced British manager and things will carry on as before
  • Options
    If so put a picture up then
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Stig said:

Fumbluff said:

The guy sitting next to me had it on his phone today, he showed me before kick-off. Of course it could be someone having a joke and posting an old picture, but it sure looked convincing to me.
    I'm confused. Wouldn't that involve time travel?
    Back to the Future week, innit?