Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Malkay

Comments

• Options
    Fumbluff said:

Stig said:

Fumbluff said:

Put the pic up then, name and shame...

The guy sitting next to me had it on his phone today, he showed me before kick-off. Of course it could be someone having a joke and posting an old picture, but it sure looked convincing to me.
    I'm confused. Wouldn't that involve time travel?
    Either that or a 380 bus ;-)

Perhaps I've misunderstood something here, but before kick-off today they guy sitting next to me showed me a picture supposedly on a twitter account of Malky sitting in the West stand. Perhaps it was a joke or more people would have re-tweeted I guess.
  • Options
    Stig said:

Fumbluff said:

Stig said:

Fumbluff said:

Put the pic up then, name and shame...

The guy sitting next to me had it on his phone today, he showed me before kick-off. Of course it could be someone having a joke and posting an old picture, but it sure looked convincing to me.
    I'm confused. Wouldn't that involve time travel?
    Either that or a 380 bus ;-)

Perhaps I've misunderstood something here, but before kick-off today they guy sitting next to me showed me a picture supposedly on a twitter account of Malky sitting in the West stand. Perhaps it was a joke or more people would have re-tweeted I guess.
    It wasn't a joke the TV cameras picked him out in the stand. The picture that people are talking about on this thread though is one of today's starting XI who is currently drinking in Chislehurst and has supposedly confirmed that MM is the new manager.
  • Options
    I know I'm thick but this is losing me now.
  • Options
    If someone a year ago said Malky Mackay would become Charlton manager ANYTIME in the future I'd have laughed my bollocks off.
    I'm probably about to cry my bollocks off.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

I know exactly who the person is, and I know exactly what he said, and I have a picture on my phone, but I'm not going to tell you who it is so na na na na.

I wish I was cool enough to be in the know!

Or he does not want to get the person who told him in any trouble with the club who pay his wages.
  • Options

Huskaris said:

I know exactly who the person is, and I know exactly what he said, and I have a picture on my phone, but I'm not going to tell you who it is so na na na na.

I wish I was cool enough to be in the know!

Or he does not want to get the person who told him in any trouble with the club who pay his wages.
    For sitting in a pub with someone? It's hardly the gunpowder plot now is it?
  • Options
    He's only on loan, I doubt we're even paying half his wages - pop it up...
  • Options
    My guess is it's Tony Watt
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

One of our players who started today is drinking in Chislehurst as we speak(fact as I have a pic).
    The player has confirmed Malkay is our new manager.
    So if true we have Luzon on the pitch with the new boss looking on, f****** disgraceful.
    Welcome to the circus Malkay

or could be a certain player is pulling your chicken.
  • Options

So if true we have Luzon on the pitch with the new boss looking on, f****** disgraceful

Like Powell and Riga then.

• Options

Final nail in the coffin for me if he gets the job.

Don't be like that. It will only be until May and maybe a little sooner if he asks to strengthen the squad.
  • Options
    Big Mak lives around Petts Wood so not too far away from Chislehurst
  • Options
    Normally I don't bite at things like this. But it has been a shit day for all of us and I am pissed off so if you have a picture just fecking post it. Otherwise, no need for this post.
  • Options
    Do you think he knows any good Belgian jokes?
  • Options

Big Mak lives around Petts Wood so not too far away from Chislehurst

Half the first team squad live in Bickley, chiselhurst, petts wood........Watt lives in woolwich
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Player is probably someone not many people would away from football would recognise, so Fox, Henderson or Bauer
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great. We get Malky because:

1. He is damaged goods no one else wants so will take anything offered.
    2. We want to pay bottom dollar for a manager

Fabulous way of picking the next man for the job. Bit like bringing in injury prone players because they are cheaper...what could go wrong?
  • Options
    If the management thought this week's performances would drive away fans, this scumbag0 will empty the stands. I've been a fan for 47 years but will find other interests if this is true.
  • Options
    Would he be the least popular Charlton managerial appointment ever?
  • Options
    Personally think it would be a goid appointment
  • Options
    Skybet have suspended betting on McKay.
  • Options
    Karol Fraeye's VW Hamme are 12th in the Belgian 3rd Division. 11 games, 13 points.
  • Options
    Please not another Belgium manager, ffs what does RD not understand!!
  • Options
    cafc-west said:

Skybet have suspended betting on McKay.

I wondered if it was just me...next Charlton manager betting odds are no longer available on Skybet...