Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Malkay

Comments

• Options
    So the odds were ended with Fraeye at 1/2 ?
  • Options

So the odds were ended with Fraeye at 1/2 ?

Yes, correct.
  • Options
    Well that's us relegated then.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Magic. Seriously, that would just be fucking magic if he appointed that guy (Fraeye). Sad thing is, I fully expect it now.
  • Options
    If fraeyecis appointed I'm throwing my season ticket at meire, its still sitting in my bin at the moment though
  • Options
    Whoever the new manager is, if he (or she) gets sacked in less than a year, I will seriously consider not getting another season ticket and go to Welling instead
  • Options
    I'd pick whichever one is less likely to try and sign Evans.
    Fucking joke of a club
  • Options

Big Mak lives around Petts Wood so not too far away from Chislehurst

Half the first team squad live in Bickley, chiselhurst, petts wood........Watt lives in woolwich
    Woolwich? I know our budget is small for the league but I would expect our star player to live somewhere slightly more affluent than Woolwich
  • Options
    I met Watt a couple months back, told me he was moving to another place in London, definitely not Woolwich
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2015
    Woolwich is a wonderful part of the world! I believe Mr. Watt had/has one of the riverside flats.
  • Options
    He moved to Woolwich in the summer.
  • Options
    jamescafc said:

Half the first team squad live in Bickley, chiselhurst, petts wood........Watt lives in woolwich
    Woolwich? I know our budget is small for the league but I would expect our star player to live somewhere slightly more affluent than Woolwich
    From his Instagram it looks like he lives in a nice modern development right next to the river. Looks really nice actually
  • Options
    I would rather this bloke then a racist!
  • Options

jamescafc said:

From his Instagram it looks like he lives in a nice modern development right next to the river. Looks really nice actually
    I believe he lives in a club owned flat on The Royal Arsenal.
  • Options
    Well I'm glad that's sorted.
  • Options
    Where is this picture then?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Clutching at straws here a bit (actually, a lot) but if they did appoint a british manager it might just signal, at last, a realisation that their recruitment policies need to change.

I know, I know, I'm just kidding myself but I'm getting desperate.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    In all seriousnes,

If it is Malkey, our black players surely won't be happy about this and won't want to play for him, and I for one would 100% support them for that.. so please Charton, don't be so stupid.

Wise up, take your time with this appointment and make it right! I don't want a racist here.
  • Options

Well I'm glad that's sorted.

finally, in a day filled with more questions than answers I can now rest easy.
  • Options

I would rather this bloke then a racist!

It's sad that this is the choice we're having to make though.
  • Options
    I'd have McKay. Honestly I can't believe so many of you won't give a bloke a second chance.