Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Formula 1 Thread

1232233234235236238»

Comments

• Options
    Looks like a Benetton. 
  • Options
    Hal1x said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    I just don't think Imola suits the modern cars , I understood coming back during the Pandemic seasons but when even the junior formulas can't produce good racing..  

Another stellar drive from Lando though. 
    Monaco next week  :(
    Thankfully I’ll be at Brands Hatch for the Masters Historic meeting. Proper F1 cars 
    But not one Lotus F1 car! i'm disgusted!
    I thought a Lotus 78 was one of the entrants in the series?
    nah just checked the entry list- mind you its Provisional

• Options
    edited May 22
    Hal1x said:
    Hal1x said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    I just don't think Imola suits the modern cars , I understood coming back during the Pandemic seasons but when even the junior formulas can't produce good racing..  

Thankfully I’ll be at Brands Hatch for the Masters Historic meeting. Proper F1 cars 

Thanks, shame there's none there, where did you get that from?. Also a shame that the weather doesn't look great for Sunday as I've booked my car into the display of classics. 

edit, ignore the question about where you saw it, just seen the webpage at the op of the image!
  • Options
    Hal1x said:
    Hal1x said:
    MarcusH26 said:

Thanks, shame there's none there, where did you get that from?. Also a shame that the weather doesn't look great for Sunday as I've booked my car into the display of classics. 

edit, ignore the question about where you saw it, just seen the webpage at the op of the image!
    Whats your car?
  • Options
    FP1 - looked quite competitive across the top 5 with Hamilton quickest.  Looking forward to qualy more than the race.  Best thing about Monaco is the on-board camera shots where you get a real sense of speed as they narrowly miss the walls.
  • Options
    Hal1x said:
    Hal1x said:
    Hal1x said:
    MarcusH26 said:

Whats your car?
    MGB Roadster
  • Options
    Hal1x said:
    Hal1x said:
    Hal1x said:
    MarcusH26 said:

Whats your car?
    MGB Roadster
    Nice, I almost bought one 18 months ago, but wasn't sure if there was room for the pooch so bought a BMW Convertible instead (oh and saved about £10k, which I have now lost in depreciation😤).
  • Options

• Options
    Dont think I've ever seen a crash that summarises Formula 3 than the one this morning lol!... Looked more like something out of iRacing
  • Options
    Lovely win @ Monaco from Taylor Barnard.

Didnt just win by getting P1 at T1 either, really pulled away from the rest of the field after the final SC
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a Monaco GP for the F2 Feature Race!!

Congrats to Zak O'Sullivan, what timing... what a strategy
  • Options
    Bonkers finish. Hadjar not a happy bunny!
  • Options
    Glad to see Hadjar showing his F3 form from 2022, more the early part of that campaign, but god he's coming over so unlikeable
  • Options
    Glad to see Hadjar showing his F3 form from 2022, more the early part of that campaign, but god he's coming over so unlikeable

Always thought he came across as very dislikeable on the radio and things , probably why Marko rates him. 
  • Options
    To be fair, I think that most drivers, deprived of a Monaco win like that, would react in a similar.
    His team were really good with him.
  • Options
    edited May 26
    Got a feeling Oliver Bearman will be getting another F1 race start this season
  • Options
    Huge crash for Perez, nothing but the cockpit was left 
  • Options
    Monaco is my least favourite race by a mile. 
  • Options
    Think Alpine will be looking elsewhere for a driver for next season. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have spent today painting some fence panels in my garden. 

I was done by 2pm but instead decided to take the more exciting options and watched them dry. At one point a bird almost shat on the first one - the drama of that surpassed every lap of that race I suspect 
  • Options
    Huge crash for Perez, nothing but the cockpit was left 
    The race was boring as ever.  The crash was the only excitement!  It, sadly, made the race even more boring than usual as it meant that most drivers who switched tyres during the red flag just paced themselves to the end...more of a procession than ever.
  • Options
    So glad Leclerc got his home win but it doesn't sound like it's one to watch back even on short highlights. 
  • Options
    edited May 26
    Indy 500 about to start after a rain delay, suspect there will be more overtaking before they even get to the first corner of the first lap than there was in Monaco!
  • Options
    https://x.com/F1/status/1797584604494524674?t=K-5hl8nhb1orDU9wQKkzlA&s=19

Ocon to leave Alpine at the end of the season. 
  • Options
    MarcusH26 said:
    So glad Leclerc got his home win but it doesn't sound like it's one to watch back even on short highlights. 
    The highlights were the Perez crash on lap one and the checkered flag. Basically, nothing else happened. When the top 10 start and finish a 'race' in exactly the same order, there's something wrong! 
  • Options
    MarcusH26 said:
    I'll be surprised if he lasts until the end of the season.
  • Options
    MarcusH26 said:
    I'll be surprised if he lasts until the end of the season.

Will be interesting to see who they replace him with. I hope it's a natural step up for Jack Doohan and they don't go for Mick Schumacher.
  • Options
    I still think Ocon is a better driver than Gasly.