Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Formula 1 Thread

Comments

• Hal1x said:
    Away this weekend, no Sky so having to watch highlights of qually on C4, and god that commentator is a pain, all bogus excitement that you know wasn't recorded at the time and added later with the benefit of hindsight.
    It’s all live on channel 4 this weekend
  • Hal1x said:
    Away this weekend, no Sky so having to watch highlights of qually on C4, and god that commentator is a pain, all bogus excitement that you know wasn't recorded at the time and added later with the benefit of hindsight.
    I know and thats the problem.
  • What a Feature race in the Formula 3!! - One of the best races I've ever watched
  • F3 was absolutely brilliant. I do feel for Callum Voisin not knowing he'd not won until the cooldown lap , I expect Rodin will protest that penalty. 

However Arvid Lindblad looks like the next British talent to be keeping a real eye on. An excellent double win. 
  • MarcusH26 said:
    F3 was absolutely brilliant. I do feel for Callum Voisin not knowing he'd not won until the cooldown lap , I expect Rodin will protest that penalty. 

However Arvid Lindblad looks like the next British talent to be keeping a real eye on. An excellent double win. 
    They've got to protest it... It was a ridiculous decision to give that penalty to Voisin
  • Hal1x said:
    Away this weekend, no Sky so having to watch highlights of qually on C4, and god that commentator (Alex Jaques) is a pain, all bogus excitement that you know wasn't recorded at the time and added later with the benefit of hindsight. 
    Correct me if I'm wrong but don't they use the F1 TV commentary? So it's always live, even when Channel 4 isn't live
  • fenaddick said:
    Hal1x said:
    Away this weekend, no Sky so having to watch highlights of qually on C4, and god that commentator (Alex Jaques) is a pain, all bogus excitement that you know wasn't recorded at the time and added later with the benefit of hindsight. 
    Correct me if I'm wrong but don't they use the F1 TV commentary? So it's always live, even when Channel 4 isn't live
    eh? do you mean Skys commentary?, if so no.
  • edited July 7
    Hal1x said:
    Hal1x said:
    I know and thats the problem.
    Oh I thought you meant you couldn’t watch it live because you didn’t have sky so were stuck with highlights on c4
  • Hal1x said:
    fenaddick said:
    Hal1x said:
    eh? do you mean Skys commentary?, if so no.
    No I mean F1 TV, F1's streaming service. Can't get it here as Sky have the rights but it broadcasts live to other countries
  • The piccys are ok its the fake commentary I had an issue with, and that was C4
  • Sponsored links:

• Rumours that Ocon is Haas bound, with Zhou waiting on Sainz to say whether he's going to Sauber/Audi to determine where he ends up.

Possibilities appear to be:
    Mercedes: Antonelli or Sainz
    Sauber: Sainz, Zhou or Bottas
    Williams: Zhou, Antonelli, Bottas or Sainz
    Alpine: Doohan, Schumacher or Sainz

I think we end up with:
    Mercedes: Sainz
    Sauber: Zhou
    Williams: Antonelli 
    Alpine: Schumacher 
  • I don’t really like Billy Monger on there
  • DC and mark webber aren’t the best on the grid but Brian May is a miserable prick
  • Go on Lando
  • Red Bull might want to give Adrian Newey a call, I've heard he's available.
  • edited July 7
    Go on Lando !
  • Will Hamilton have to give up first to Lando? He wasn’t happy with the two McLaren’s return to the track
    Naaa - No chance I dont think
  • Will Hamilton have to give up first to Lando? He wasn’t happy with the two McLaren’s return to the track
    He gave it up as i posted that anyway 🤣
  • Sponsored links:

• Yup... Dont care who wins, just give us races like this
    Hate to hear drivers complaining about each other like this though, makes them sound like tell tale schoolchildren. Can understand it if another driver causes them a problem due to dangerous/bad driving but not for things like this.
  • Terrible decision by Ferrari to put Leclerc on inters
    Hate to hear drivers complaining about each other like this though, makes them sound like tell tale schoolchildren. Can understand it if another driver causes them a problem due to dangerous/bad driving but not for things like this.
    I’ve mentioned it a couple times on here , it’s like waving an imaginary card in my book
  • This is an absolutely brilliant race , the rain has absolutely thrown it into chaos 
  • Crazy how slow Max is today, Russell is catching him at a rate of knots
    I’ve mentioned it a couple times on here , it’s like waving an imaginary card in my book
    Absolutely. They don’t mention race control but they really point that way. 
  • Piastri might still have a huge role to play in this despite the extra lap.... 
  • edited July 7
    Russell retired 

water system issue apparently 
  • GO ON LEWIS!!