Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Formula 1 Thread

Comments

• Lucky Lewis!
  • sam3110 said:
    Alpine are absolutely awful in every respect right now, I'll be amazed if they still exist in a couple of years time. Talk of Renault pulling the plug on the engines and them becoming a Mercedes customer team
    Andretti offer imminent!
  • Brilliant lockout for McLaren , just hope they don't fumble this one like Silverstone. 
  • MarcusH26 said:
    Brilliant lockout for McLaren , just hope they don't fumble this one like Silverstone. 
    They need to make sure that they keep Verstappen behind them both at the start.
  • You've got to feel for Richard Vershoor in the F2... He's won two races now this season, and has been DSQ each time, none of which has been his fault.
  • You've got to feel for Richard Vershoor in the F2... He's won two races now this season, and has been DSQ each time, none of which has been his fault.

So he lost Jeddah sprint for running an outdated throttle map and yesterday for plank wear.

I just hope F2 can produce better than whatever that F3 race was. 
  • MarcusH26 said:
    You've got to feel for Richard Vershoor in the F2... He's won two races now this season, and has been DSQ each time, none of which has been his fault.

So he lost Jeddah sprint for running an outdated throttle map and yesterday for plank wear.

I just hope F2 can produce better than whatever that F3 race was. 
    Thankfully its not been too difficult,
  • Bearman not coming across as very nice over the radio.
    I mean when you compare his "Stop Talking" radio message, to what the likes of Tsunoda / Hadjar come out with etc. its pretty tame
    I mean when you compare his "Stop Talking" radio message, to what the likes of Tsunoda / Hadjar come out with etc. its pretty tame
    Doesn't make it okay though.
  • Sponsored links:

• For once I'm on Max's side... He shouldnt have been forced to give up the position but get why Red Bull got him to do it - Piastri nudges left, forcing Norris to nudge left as well - Verstappen goes off track to avoid them both.
  • Whingestappen whinges more than my kids.
  • Funny seeing how much he moans at his team when he's not winning. Anyone would think he was in 10th to listen to him. And he's about 80 points clear in the title race. 
  • edited July 21
    Really interesting strategy from Mclaren, Norris undercuts Piastri, but they tell the latter that he'll be given the position back - Yet feels like Lando is going to take the attitude of: "He has to catch me first"
  • Really interesting strategy from Mclaren, Norris undercuts Piastri, but they tell the latter that he'll be given the position back - Yet feels like Lando is going to take the attitude of: "He has to catch me first"
    Why didn't they just bring Piastri in a lap earlier than Lando to avoid this issue?
  • Still nervous about this McLaren strategy working out with the 1-2 
  • Really interesting strategy from Mclaren, Norris undercuts Piastri, but they tell the latter that he'll be given the position back - Yet feels like Lando is going to take the attitude of: "He has to catch me first"
    Why didn't they just bring Piastri in a lap earlier than Lando to avoid this issue?
    Exactly... that was a few too many beeps from the Whinger
  • Lando... "Me no speakie Eeenglish"
  • Sponsored links:

• Oh dear Whingestappen 😂
  • Oh wow... the memories :D
  • Oh man... the drama that is being created from this race!!
  • Took his time, but finally did the right thing.
  • And that’s why this isn’t a sport.
    Team orders 🙄

All sound like a bunch of spoilt kids.
    Should never have been put in that position anyway, very poor from McLaren.
  • Very wise decision in the end Lando
    Should never have been put in that position anyway, very poor from McLaren.
    Not necessarily. They were doing what they thought was best to protect the 1-2, even if there was little doubt about it and had confidence that Lando would do the right thing.