Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Million Mask March

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2016
    You are forgetting a valid point, the protesters lastnight were mainly kids... the blokes in France were more than likely men, old enough to be there dads.

There's every excuse for being a cnt when you are 20, there isn't one for still doing it when you are 40
  • Options
    shine166 said:

You are forgetting a valid point, the protesters lastnight were mainly kids... the blokes in France were more than likely men, old enough to be there dads.

There's every excuse for being a cunt when you are 20, there isn't one for still doing it when you are 40

Where are you getting these figures from Shine you crazy diamond?
  • Options
    protesters climbed nelsons column chanting - one solution, revolution - sounds like the usual - i cant have my own way so lets chuck our toys out the pram that silly cow that was crying and ashamed of the way the older generation voted in brexit vote probably wasnt too far behind, waving a flare about - hardly a revolution.
  • Options
    Protest is an essential part of the democratic process.

Anonymous is an essential part of the alt-right's recruitment strategy.

These nihilists are going to get a lot scarier.
  • Options
    shine166 said:

There's every excuse for being a cunt when you are 20, there isn't one for still doing it when you are 40

wow
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Leuth said:

Till they get watercanoned
  • Options
    Not all the protestors a few days were 'thugs' or 'scum' as some claim on here. Generalisation to say the least, i'm sure you were not the same person when you were 20.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

I could be wrong, and I do stand to be corrected, but as far as I am aware, democratic protests don't usually include trying to smash up other peoples property, intimidating innocent people on a night out or, as Redvalley east reports above, threatening people like firemen who are just trying to do a bloody difficult job.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Not all the protestors a few days were 'thugs' or 'scum' as some claim on here. Generalisation to say the least, i'm sure you were not the same person when you were 20.

Exactly

• Options

yet when millwall play at wembley and a few fight - nearly all of us are quite happy to generalise then :smile:
  • Options
    edited November 2016

yet when millwall play at wembley and a few fight - nearly all of us are quite happy to generalise then :smile:

Millwall have a higher percentage of idiots compared to other clubs, but to be fair i know some Millwall fans who are decent. Palace on the other hand..:
  • Options
    shine166 said:

That's some assumption. And whilst I don't doubt you are right in that there were some older lads involved in France, I've seen the same (and older) at the environmental etc. rallies too.
  • Options
    I also know someone in the tactical unit of the MET and he said policing football fans is a piece of cake and a lot of them love it (the OT and the chance to get truncheon happy), where as the save the earth type rallies are a different beast and they are instructed to have a more softer approach towards them.
  • Options

shine166 said:

That's some assumption. And whilst I don't doubt you are right in that there were some older lads involved in France, I've seen the same (and older) at the environmental etc. rallies too.

Yer fair play, TBH most of the older lot probably had banning orders so couldn't travel. Personally I don't see the attraction in pissing off firemen that are just doing a job..... neither do I see the point in travelling to a different country to chuck a pint glass at someone.

• Options

Leuth said:

I could be wrong, and I do stand to be corrected, but as far as I am aware, democratic protests don't usually include trying to smash up other peoples property, intimidating innocent people on a night out or, as Redvalley east reports above, threatening people like firemen who are just trying to do a bloody difficult job.
    Yeah, I'm saying that these protestors are not aligned with any decent cause, but instead are products of online echo-chambers that could just as easily turn them to hatred and violence as to anything progressive.
  • Options
    No idea who this guy is but I'd buy him a beer tomorrow.

https://www.facebook.com/djdavey.jay/posts/1377151568962417
  • Options

I wouldn't
  • Options
    edited November 2016

F*cking hell, I can't wait for Leuth to see that!

Edit: He beat me to it. VERY DISAPPOINTED.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I was just about to post this, hahah what a bunch of wet lettuce's these masked wimps are, 1 "Anglo Saxon" by his own account, and they shit themselves.

I know, I'll wear a mask to look 'ard and to cover my face if things get roudy, then melt. The spinelessness of your social justice warrior in 4 minutes.
  • Options
    Just to be clear, I'm not sure either party comes off well there
  • Options

Did you hear the hooray Henry Trustafarian with the dreds say that the fella is from Australia...
  • Options
    edited November 2016

Did you hear the hooray Henry Trustafarian with the dreds say that the fella is from Australia...
    After the brummy (or scouser?) says "That's the worst London accent I've ever heard"... beat's having the worst ever accent I've ever heard, I guess.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Just to be clear, I'm not sure either party comes off well there

Yeah, to be entirely honest - referring to the chap as "Abdul" made me think he was a bit of a dick.

That said, I did think the whole "Your pals, the police, they've gone.." thing was a bit of a threat.. his reaction of not giving a shit, nor even looking over his shoulder, was pretty funny.

Plus, to be fair to him - he kept warning the chap who has never heard of shampoo not to touch him; I dare say I would've lost my cool then. I noticed out the hippie was quick to tell his missus that he'd been punched.. nah mate, you were shoved backwards after being told 3 times not to touch him. Escalating it like that whilst he was outnumbered was a bit "ballsy", that said - hiding behind a mask and ganging up around one bloke is a bit cowardly.
  • Options

shine166 said:

Majority of them all come from money and do gap yarrrrs pricks of the highest order that need a good kicking, shame they don't get the same over reaction as the thugs that brought marseille to its knees, racist England thugs on the rampage, same double standards as Notting hill
    Carnival half of the fuckers protesting will be pen pushers in a couple of years.

Bit like the middle aged businessmen running around Paris scrapping then ay ? , they should all know better

Never attacked any firemen though
    Got attacked plenty of times during my career.

When Reeves corner was burned down a few years back I even had a car try to run me and a mate over ,found out later that the fucker had just killed someone and was trying to escape. He was caught though.
    And I'm still here: )
  • Options
    The reason they all wear hoods and masks is not to conceal their identity from the police but to avoid their bosses spotting them. Chip-on-the-shoulder hypocrites the vast majority of them.
  • Options

The reason they all wear hoods and masks is not to conceal their identity from the police but to avoid their bosses spotting them. Chip-on-the-shoulder hypocrites the vast majority of them.

That explains why 3 of them wore masks, but what about the unemployed ones? ;)