Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fans / Club meeting tonight

Comments

• Options

In case anyone is wondering, I have no idea why she is banging on about the Olympic Stadium in this meeting.

Assume one of the dickbrains at the meeting asked about it.
  • Options
    What a waste of an opportunity for Katrien Meire and what a waste of time for the fans. In a nutshell: nothing will change.
  • Options

So what happened to the tough questions from the trust?

1) Why do people keep having a go at the Trust without getting involved? Seriously, why not join and contribute?

2) Were you there or did you read the tweets like most of us?

3) Probably weren't actually tweeted but the shitey roundabout answers only were tweeted. (i.e. only KM's quotes and nothing else)
  • Options
    Jdredsox said:

How did @colin1961 get there?

Well someone had to say it....
    If this doesn't hit 50 likes I'll be shocked
  • Options

and from a whole load of other people?

I have no idea. And I would like to know as much as you do.

• Options

In case anyone is wondering, I have no idea why she is banging on about the Olympic Stadium in this meeting.

JohnnyH2 said:

This is why they arranged the meeting, will be string those along who want to continue dialogue, she has zero interest in really sorting this out, just wants to prevent protests at Ipswich game.

Been saying it for ages, this lot have not got a clue
    Spot on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Because it deflects from the real issue @PragueAddick, that's why. As you know I'm all for talking about the OS, but tonight was not the time or place.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Fuck sake. That statement makes me angrier than I've been throughout her entire reign here. What a piece of work she is!
    300 protesters is a long long way from being majority does not matter what swing you put on it
    It was a lot more than 300 mate
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

Fuck sake. That statement makes me angrier than I've been throughout her entire reign here. What a piece of work she is!
    Wether you like it or not the majority of fans are only angry because of our recent results and the lack of money what they think should be invested in the first team.
    Can i also point out that the majority of our fan base do not even use or read CL or ITTV so that would make us the minority.
    If carol wins the next 6 games on the trot ( doubtful i know ) then that gathering on saturday will then become one man and his dog.
    Lastly what the fuck did you expect her to say? Because whatever she said was always going to be shot down in flames and no i am not defending her or Roly but until someone can find a buyer who is prepared to lose 7 million a year..............
    People are fed up because she keeps telling lies.

Let's be honest, do you not think that Karel is not going to be the next permanent manager..??

Some of the spin on spouted out tonight is embarrassing to say at least
    She just gets told what to do, its not her money. Karel will be manager and i will give him my support until i see otherwise.
  • Options
    Was anything said about giving us a squad that can compete in the Championship?
  • Options

Because it deflects from the real issue @PragueAddick, that's why. As you know I'm all for talking about the OS, but tonight was not the time or place.
    Think Prague is agreeing with you mate
  • Options

cafc999 said:

Wether you like it or not the majority of fans are only angry because of our recent results and the lack of money what they think should be invested in the first team.
    Can i also point out that the majority of our fan base do not even use or read CL or ITTV so that would make us the minority.
    If carol wins the next 6 games on the trot ( doubtful i know ) then that gathering on saturday will then become one man and his dog.
    Lastly what the fuck did you expect her to say? Because whatever she said was always going to be shot down in flames and no i am not defending her or Roly but until someone can find a buyer who is prepared to lose 7 million a year..............
    People are fed up because she keeps telling lies.

Let's be honest, do you not think that Karel is not going to be the next permanent manager..??

Some of the spin on spouted out tonight is embarrassing to say at least
    She just gets told what to do, its not her money. Karel will be manager and i will give him my support until i see otherwise.
    I think most on here will continue to support the team during the match. But that doesn't mean we have to support the way the club is being run off the pitch!
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

1) Why do people keep having a go at the Trust without getting involved? Seriously, why not join and contribute?

3) Probably weren't actually tweeted but the shitey roundabout answers only were tweeted. (i.e. only KM's quotes and nothing else)
    PaddyP17 said:

1) because I can not see what they bring to the table, might be wrong but that's my opinion.

2) no why where you?

3) why make such an assumption.
  • Options

Too bloody right, he is.
  • Options

Oh I know. I wasn't disagreeing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    redsek said:

She is what she is. In time we will see the back of her. Richard Murray however has, as far as I am concerned, betrayed his own and that is unforgivable.

Judas.
  • Options
    Well spell it out in black and white is dead that's for sure.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

300 protesters is a long long way from being majority does not matter what swing you put on it
    Doesn't matter how many made the protest, I fully expected that but you don't have to search much further places than message boards like this and social media to see how many do agree to some level.

Then on the other spectrum there's you. and Katrien.
  • Options

PaddyP17 said:

PaddyP17 said:

1) because I can not see what they bring to the table, might be wrong but that's my opinion.

2) no why where you?

3) why make such an assumption.
    1) Okay fine. Can't swing anyone on that.

2) My dad was, and will be providing an update with my assistance in I presume "a bit" when he gets back home.

3) Have been following the tweets and this page. Have also seen the questions the "consortium" (for want of a better word) had drafted. Haven't seen any questions, other than inane ones, quoted in the vast majority of the tweets.