Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fans / Club meeting tonight

Comments

• Options
    In a nutshell they talk total bollocks nothing new there then , Ipswich game even bigger protest , KM u ain't got a clue about our Club you should be a comedian .
  • Options
    How many members does the trust have at present?
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Fuck sake. That statement makes me angrier than I've been throughout her entire reign here. What a piece of work she is!
    300 protesters is a long long way from being majority does not matter what swing you put on it
    You still cannot count and still have poor eyesight.
  • Options

So what happened to the tough questions from the trust?

and from a whole load of other people?

I have no idea. And I would like to know as much as you do.

You will not be alone in that sentiment....... that is for sure
  • Options

What was the fucking point. I'm outraged and speechless.

The point was to misdirect and mislead which was her professional choice of career. Tonight wasn't about constructive dialogue, it was about trying to stop protests before Ipswich and trying to create divide amongst supporters. Sad thing there is every chance that will work, some will swallow any old BS if those at something they love so much say it. That's why they took JJ, that's why we had the interviews with Henderson and Makeineok, that's what the rhetoric out of the club is laced with every day.

It's pick your corner time.
    It is and like the Selhurst days it will be those that go that are wrong
  • Options
    I didn't think I'd come out more pissed off.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Police estimate of the protest saturday was 1000 to 1500. Colin, 300 is just silly.
    It'll all come out in the wash, but I desperately wanted someone to ask her why Karel was bought in. No explanation, but reading between the lines, he's no longer interim.
  • Options

So to summarise:

- KM has always been right and we've always been wrong.

- Murray must be broke.

- Jackson scored a goal on Saturday.

- One Two 'fans' has the intelligence of a goldfish. (Sorry, forgot Colin)

We have an Academy don't you know.
  • Options
    edited November 2015

Fuck sake. That statement makes me angrier than I've been throughout her entire reign here. What a piece of work she is!

300 protesters is a long long way from being majority does not matter what swing you put on it

Colin. Where does the 300 figure come from ?
  • Options
    Uboat said:

colin1961 said:

300? Please please please please please please please just f off.
    Lol 300 Charlton lifers and 300 fans watching wondering what the fuck is this all about to be correct on numbers.
  • Options
    Huh !
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

@!!??#!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Colin. Where does the 300 figure come from ?

Counted them on Katriens i phone
  • Options
    I would say there were between 300-500 demonstrating. I was there.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Not sure what either party got out of that in the end tbh. We are no further foward in having an understanding of what the long term plans are for the club and if the board think that the answers given/statements made will in any way placate a growing number of supporters they couldn't be more wrong.

It's the hope that kills you...
  • Options
    I'm afraid another part of my affiliation with this club died again tonight.

There's very little,if anything left!