Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fans / Club meeting tonight

Comments

• I've just read out the tweets on here to Mr F ( when I woke him up)

He said it sounds as though those on the side of the angels tonight were "punching blancmange " ....

Maybe that should be our code word for you-know-who?
  • edited November 2015
    se9addick said:

jamescafc said:

Will be interested to see the Trusts stance on tonight's meeting.

Well by the sound of it, it was the bloke representing the trust that apologised to her for the protest so I wouldn't get your hopes up
    Where on earth do you get that from ?
    He told us earlier that he was nominated as the fans speaker, and the tweets earlier said it was the fans speaker that apologised for the protest.

Happy to be corrected.
  • Tutt-Tutt said:

There we go.....Please call off the protests at the Ipswich game. Protests live on Sky will be very embarrassing for us.

For goodness sake, we're not a bleeding dyson.
  • jamescafc said:

Well by the sound of it, it was the bloke representing the trust that apologised to her for the protest so I wouldn't get your hopes up
    I very much doubt it was a bloke representing the Trust. The bloke representing the Trust had some very pertinent questions ready, and would have gone straight into them. Those questions don't seem to have been asked at all.
  • nichorob said:
    How much did they pay the "fan" to say that I wonder?
  • edited November 2015

I didn't until now realise it was possible to physically hate someone you have never met. That is in for a treat on the 28th.
    What a nasty piece of work she is.

Best insult since my brother called a traffic warden a 'shit-faced cock master' last week. No, better actually.
  • jamescafc said:

I very much doubt it was a bloke representing the Trust. The bloke representing the Trust had some very pertinent questions ready, and would have gone straight into them. Those questions don't seem to have been asked at all.
    He has a lot to explain
  • se9addick said:

jamescafc said:

He told us earlier that he was nominated as the fans speaker, and the tweets earlier said it was the fans speaker that apologised for the protest.

Happy to be corrected.
    I can't possibly imagine that it was, I think all the fans there were technically "fans speakers" so it was someone else who came up with that gem, I guess we'll see tomorrow when the video is released.
  • nichorob said:
    His salary - he is apparently a club employee.

• nichorob said:

For reals ?
  • Sponsored links:

• kentred2 said:

jamescafc said:

He has a lot to explain
    Who?

• edited November 2015
  • jamescafc said:

From what i have read on here what happened to the list of Pertinent questions that were ready and waiting to be put to KM & RM.

• Well by the sound of it, it was the bloke representing the trust that apologised to her for the protest so I wouldn't get your hopes up

Well we'll await clarification, and if I have accused him wrongly I will apologize. One of the press tweets earlier suggested it was.

The tweet said something like "fans representative" . Could have been anybody. Doubt any of the press know who the Trust guys are.
  • se9addick said:

nichorob said:

For reals ?
    According to a Tweet by @Curb_It who was there. And he was referring to MK Dons, not the protest.

• se9addick said:

se9addick said:

jamescafc said:

Happy to be corrected.
    I can't possibly imagine that it was, I think all the fans there were technically "fans speakers" so it was someone else who came up with that gem, I guess we'll see tomorrow when the video is released.
    Sorry my quoting going wrong, but if that is the case and I have wrongly accused him, of course will apologize. We'll await clarification.
  • Sponsored links:

• from twitter and very true I think-:

Bizarre for Meire to randomly bring up the Olympic Stadium & say it won't be an issue the same time she's calling #cafc fans 'disgusting'.

Such wise words.

***disclaimer***

That was me :-)
  • kentred2 said:

jamescafc said:

He has a lot to explain
    Who?

The bloke representing the Trust.
  • I think KM has hacked my account.. Ghost edits all over the shop
  • spill the beans Seth. :-)
  • Badger said:

jamescafc said:

From what i have read on here what happened to the list of Pertinent questions that were ready and waiting to be put to KM & RM.

That's what I'd like to know too.

• I think KM has hacked my account.. Ghost edits all over the shop

Even from the quotes!
  • Uboat said:

I think KM has hacked my account.. Ghost edits all over the shop

Even from the quotes!
    Feel like I'm being audited.
  • kentred2 said:

kentred2 said:

jamescafc said:

He has a lot to explain
    Who?

The bloke representing the Trust.
    Well, if he had the questions ready and wasn't able to ask them, then I think he's as frustrated as you, me and everyone else on this thread.