Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fans / Club meeting tonight

Comments

• Options

We need a quick response (well as quick as it can be with a gap till the next home game).

http://www.airads.co.uk

Nice and simple. Costs from £595. Clear banner with KATRIEN AND ROLAND OUT.

TV game means the cameras and commentators would refer to it. Fly over the ground at kick off.

Make that £545 as I will lay down £50 to get the ball rolling.

If anyone is interested PM me - gonna call them in the morning.

Great idea
  • Options
    Damp, I don't think you get flight path access for this area. Think it has been investigated before
  • Options

We need a quick response (well as quick as it can be with a gap till the next home game).

TV game means the cameras and commentators would refer to it. Fly over the ground at kick off.

Fly what ? A plane or a drone ?

I don't think you'll get permission for a plane.
  • Options
    Badger said:

You can get a billboard near the ground for £140 a week.

Another good idea.

We would need to raise it with Sky Sports as the TV coverage is key.
  • Options

Cheers Seth. I'm slightly calmer now. The Twitter snippets were sending us all balmy!
    You've added some balance.

Agree, and backed up by a text I just got from @rikofold. Seems like the main questions were asked. No idea what the answers were, though.

• Options
    Also a bloke on twitter saying the press tweets really don't reflect what happened. I've definitely been guilty of getting too worked up this evening, but think we probably need to calm down and wait for the video as others have suggested.
  • Options

Fly what ? A plane or a drone ?

I don't think you'll get permission for a plane.
    Right that's it. I'm parachuting in wearing my 1998 play off shirt and the lucky pants I wore that day #spiritofwembley
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yep let's watch the video tomorrow.
  • Options
    My Dad flew over the valley in a light aircraft once to take pictures.

Are we sure we can't do it? Is it worth a call?
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

You apologised for someone swearing at her because of the shit job she's doing running the club into the ground and disrespecting the fans.

It defies belief it really does. Acting like that gives her basis to think 'it's only 2% everyone else is fine'

Embarrassing

Oh do fuck off. He said "I apologise that people said that to you". Very much the politician's "sorry-not-sorry" apology i.e. "Sorry I made you feel that way" without actually being sorry at all.

And it's fair enough, I don't want to hear people in the crowds shouting about her getting raped (one bloke who I didn't clock, one time, by the way).
    Backbone of a jellyfish.
  • Options
    So it seems that the News Shopper failed completely to tweet an accurate picture of the Q&A. It has now created an article based around people's predictable fury at what the NS did tweet.

Great.

But then again, someone from the club invited them....
  • Options

SUPPORT OUR TEAM, NOT THE REGIME #CAFC

Both are the same. It is their team!
  • Options
    How did Murray perform in your opinion Seth?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Fuck sake. That statement makes me angrier than I've been throughout her entire reign here. What a piece of work she is!

300 protesters is a long long way from being majority does not matter what swing you put on it

Colin. Where does the 300 figure come from ?

The movies?
  • Options

Thought your funeral idea was better and more doable. You given up on that?

• Options
    Funeral idea?
  • Options

Fuck sake. That statement makes me angrier than I've been throughout her entire reign here. What a piece of work she is!

300 protesters is a long long way from being majority does not matter what swing you put on it
    Colin. Where does the 300 figure come from ?

The movies?

300 one week 400 the next. 600 then 700 that's how it's done. It takes time. 3 of us will be there for the Leeds game.
  • Options
    Human sacrifice might be going a bit far but o reckon would have support on here tonight
  • Options

Thought your funeral idea was better and more doable. You given up on that?

I must have missed that idea what was it
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Carter said:

Ok so whoever said they were ashamed of charlton fans protesting. I hope I never need to rely on you in a tight spot

And asking Jackson about his goal... There is nothing I can say about that without using vulgarity. Extreme vulgarity.

This is why other clubs take the piss out of us and while some of you might enjoy being called anoraks or trainspotters and be proud of smiling happily as the remaining entrails of our club are sucked out by these worms.

Never be afraid to ask questions, it separates us from the animals and brings people like Miere to account. I'm actually ashamed whoever asked them questions didn't know the mood and desire for answers or at the very least to make the patsies wriggle and draw information out of then like puss from a wound.

There are plenty of opportunities to be matey with players at supporters group meetings. This was nothing of the sort and those in attendance had a duty to not be sycophantic. Scabs

Ive never met you Carter, but if I do I owe you a beer for that post. Excellent!
    I just read through tonight's meeting thread and I am appalled at that piece of (edited) CEOs thoughts of us as fans of our great club, it's not a fucking political game you (edited), its OUR football club, why spin JJ into the equation? The CEO just has no idea why we protested on Saturday, Instead of saying she understands she attacks us.
    I am equally appalled at some of the fans questions and applauding her at the end, what the fuck were you thinking about? Can't you see what is happening here? Really?
    Richard Murray, you have no credibility here any more, all you have done for our club has been eroded in less then 2 short years, just go away.
    It's obvious to a blind and deaf bloke that they already have KF shoehorned into the managers chair, they do not give a flying fuck about us as fans, not a toss.
    Carters post is THE warning, sit up, then stand up, then walk out at home to Ipswich.
    All of us, every bloody fan!
  • Options
    I liked the funeral idea too.