Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fans / Club meeting tonight

Comments

• Options
    Uboat said:

I think KM has hacked my account.. Ghost edits all over the shop

Even from the quotes!
    Feel like I'm being audited.
  • Options
    kentred2 said:

kentred2 said:

jamescafc said:

Will be interested to see the Trusts stance on tonight's meeting.

Well by the sound of it, it was the bloke representing the trust that apologised to her for the protest so I wouldn't get your hopes up
    I very much doubt it was a bloke representing the Trust. The bloke representing the Trust had some very pertinent questions ready, and would have gone straight into them. Those questions don't seem to have been asked at all.
    He has a lot to explain
    Who?

The bloke representing the Trust.
    Well, if he had the questions ready and wasn't able to ask them, then I think he's as frustrated as you, me and everyone else on this thread.
  • Options
    Well after reading all the tweets tonight's meeting seems to have been a complete mess, does not sound like any real questions where asked and some daft one's where!!! So where do we go now?! For me it's protest before Ipswich game, do NOT buy anything from cafc at all for the rest of season(regardless if our form improves) Do NOT support KF during any game (again regardless if results improve) Show RD, KM and RM That this is no longer acceptable to treat CAFC as a child!!! Or an experiment!!!
  • Options
    It's a shame that you weren't asked to the meeting @Grapevine49.
  • Options

There are a thousand other things to talk about instead of Colin. Can people please stop rising to it

Why is he aloud to keep winding people up then?

Let's build a wicker man and start the next protest in style.
  • Options
    I feel for you Dan far too many pushing the boundaries with an over spilling of misguided passion
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I feel for you Dan far too many pushing the boundaries with an over spilling of misguided passion

Bloody hell. You really have changed.
  • Options
    I have a fairly clear idea of how i think we shd proceed as i suspect do others but tonigh on here is not the time or place
  • Options
    edited November 2015
  • Options
    It's for the better we all have to grow up in the end
  • Options

I think KM has hacked my account.. Ghost edits all over the shop

That was me, and I am doing so to protect you. I cannot repeat anymore to people, be extremely careful in what you post when it comes to either insults, or what could be perceived to be advocating, inciting. You are all responsible for your own contributions.
    I understand that AFKA, but by calling KM the c word I'm not inciting anything. Apologies if I've offended anyone. This club is so very important to all of us and to watch someone systematically tear it apart and belittle us while she does it really makes my blood boil. I'll step away for a bit, can't be a part of this at the moment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2015
    Carter said:

You all have an opportunity to express discontent at the Ipswich game. Protest and make yourself heard

Which is fine. But What was the point of this meeting.

She KM says she wants to engage with Fans, well she never replied to any emails i sent her asking if she would be willing to attend an Eltham Addicks meeting.

She would be better suited to looking after Players contracts and any legal issues as a Lawyer rather than being a CEO at our club.

She is unaccountable arrogant out of her depth and should listen to what we have to say.
  • Options

It's for the better we all have to grow up in the end

Except if you're Peter Pan.