Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fans / Club meeting tonight

Comments

• Options
    sounds very disappointing
  • Options
    Carter said:

Ok so whoever said they were ashamed of charlton fans protesting. I hope I never need to rely on you in a tight spot

And asking Jackson about his goal... There is nothing I can say about that without using vulgarity. Extreme vulgarity.

There is the possibility that both these things were raised by club employees, and not fans, despite how it has been tweeted
  • Options
    Did no one ask a meaningful question tonight? Sounds as though KM dominated the meeting and the audience was spellbound by her charisma which resulted in applause. Weird.
  • Options
    Can't wait for the edited video tomorrow to see what all the fuss was about
  • Options

First time I've ever been frightened of a fanny

"Unleashed" indeed
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

That fan that said about charlton fans being a disgrace is an absolute shithouse.

He works for the club and was talking about MK Dons away, according to @Curb_It
  • Options
    Carter said:

Ok so whoever said they were ashamed of charlton fans protesting. I hope I never need to rely on you in a tight spot

And asking Jackson about his goal... There is nothing I can say about that without using vulgarity. Extreme vulgarity.

This is why other clubs take the piss out of us and while some of you might enjoy being called anoraks or trainspotters and be proud of smiling happily as the remaining entrails of our club are sucked out by these worms.

Never be afraid to ask questions, it separates us from the animals and brings people like Miere to account. I'm actually ashamed whoever asked them questions didn't know the mood and desire for answers or at the very least to make the patsies wriggle and draw information out of then like puss from a wound.

There are plenty of opportunities to be matey with players at supporters group meetings. This was nothing of the sort and those in attendance had a duty to not be sycophantic. Scabs

Excellent post Carts. So much of what has been said is grandstanding outrage, this is a lot more measured and to the point. Stop letting them fuck with us.
  • Options
    Nobody questioned the coach stewards and train organisers being invited and nobody felt uneasy about the (minimum) 2 protesters from here being invited so what happened ?

Let's see what they say and what the video shows.
  • Options

Well, that seems to have put that to bed then.

We have got better with each managerial appointment (as evidenced by our league position and the fact that the players didn't trust the tactics of the fourth of those);

The fans are disgusting (as evidenced by Charlton fans' appalling disciplinary record and known reputation as troublemakers);

Managers get sacked when clubs gamble but we refuse to gamble (as evidenced by the managerial stability we have enjoyed);

West Ham may have cheap, local Premier League football but the fans would much rather watch youngsters (as evidenced by the huge attendances at the U21 games and how much we all enjoyed watching the six home games that Joe Gomez racked up);

Roland has never interfered with team selection (as evidenced by that known liar Chris Powell saying that he has);

50% of our fanbase is over 50 and we are targeting younger fans making up a much higher proportion (by losing fans over the age of 50 via schemes such as 'banging house music in an old man's bar', as KM had read about that time when they played classical music to prevent teenagers gathering in public spaces).

Attendances are growing (as shown by the fact that average attendance this season is 1400 down on last)

Main aim is to end the vacuum between fans, the owner and the board (hence Roland's presence)

"I want the CAFC fans to stand up against the negative people and don't give them a platform." Says the negative person. From her platform.

"Only five Premier League managers are English...it’s a global sport". (75% of the managers that we have employed happen to be Belgian and the other one was employed directly following managing a Belgian club - demonstrating the global approach of their ownership)

It was felt that Karel could come in straight away and do a good job and make the job his own. (Which is why they showed their faith in him by making him interim manager - he has kept a keen interest after all).

It's all this nonsense and bullshit that annoys me the most. How stupid do they think we are?

Ignorance is strength
  • Options
    Maintain calm and focus don't fall for the fishing tactics or the fight will fall at the sound of the starting bell
  • Options
    Will be interested to see the Trusts stance on tonight's meeting.
  • Options

Another plant. It's like the Chelsea flower show in there.
    More like a vegetable
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Well, that seems to have put that to bed then.

We have got better with each managerial appointment (as evidenced by our league position and the fact that the players didn't trust the tactics of the fourth of those);

The fans are disgusting (as evidenced by Charlton fans' appalling disciplinary record and known reputation as troublemakers);

Managers get sacked when clubs gamble but we refuse to gamble (as evidenced by the managerial stability we have enjoyed);

West Ham may have cheap, local Premier League football but the fans would much rather watch youngsters (as evidenced by the huge attendances at the U21 games and how much we all enjoyed watching the six home games that Joe Gomez racked up);

Roland has never interfered with team selection (as evidenced by that known liar Chris Powell saying that he has);

50% of our fanbase is over 50 and we are targeting younger fans making up a much higher proportion (by losing fans over the age of 50 via schemes such as 'banging house music in an old man's bar', as KM had read about that time when they played classical music to prevent teenagers gathering in public spaces).

Attendances are growing (as shown by the fact that average attendance this season is 1400 down on last)

Main aim is to end the vacuum between fans, the owner and the board (hence Roland's presence)

"I want the CAFC fans to stand up against the negative people and don't give them a platform." Says the negative person. From her platform.

"Only five Premier League managers are English...it’s a global sport". (75% of the managers that we have employed happen to be Belgian and the other one was employed directly following managing a Belgian club - demonstrating the global approach of their ownership)

It was felt that Karel could come in straight away and do a good job and make the job his own. (Which is why they showed their faith in him by making him interim manager - he has kept a keen interest after all).

It's all this nonsense and bullshit that annoys me the most. How stupid do they think we are?

Ignorance is strength
    Freedom is slavery...
  • Options
    What we can't tell from all this is what the actual "mood" and atmosphere was like at the meeting. I await those that were there and hope that KM was left in no doubt as to our dislike of her.
    I see her lies deceit and arrogance as being a big stumbling block to any progress.
    The trust and/or other supporters groups should be getting messages to RD to say they would like a direct dialogue as she has shown herself to be a liar, incompetent, arrogant.
  • Options
    redman said:

What we can't tell from all this is what the actual "mood" and atmosphere was like at the meeting. I await those that were there and hope that KM was left in no doubt as to our dislike of her.
    I see her lies deceit and arrogance as being a big stumbling block to any progress.
    The trust and/or other supporters groups should be getting messages to RD to say they would like a direct dialogue as she has shown herself to be a liar, incompetent, arrogant.

The applause at the end suggest those following from Twitter may have the wrong end of the stick. I find it a little baffling but we'll wait and see what the feedback is from those present.
  • Options
    I am expecting the video to be unedited. However it will probably only capture Meire's answers to the questions, which appear contrived and controlled. Unfortunately her message, propaganda, will have a broad reach.
  • Options
    jamescafc said:

Well by the sound of it, it was the bloke representing the trust that apologised to her for the protest so I wouldn't get your hopes up
  • Options

sounds very disappointing

Outraged from plumstead :smiley:
  • Options
    Roland doesn’t spend time with his children - he sells the naughty ones.
  • Options

jamescafc said:

Well by the sound of it, it was the bloke representing the trust that apologised to her for the protest so I wouldn't get your hopes up
    Where on earth do you get that from ?